Max Biamou (3 Viewers)

stupot07

Freddie sears at Colchester was miles better than Biamou. He had decent championship seasons at Ipswich too.

O’donovan has done well in league one.

Kevin Kyle is a tough one. He even had good goal scoring spells in Scotland and Sunderland

Freddie Sears did well after leaving us, at the time he played for us he was young, lightweight and ineffective.

O'Donovan had 1 good loan spell in league one

Kyle cost us £1m and scored 5 league goals.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 11652

Freddie Sears did well after leaving us.

O'Donovan had 1 good loan spell in league one

Kyle cost us £1m and scored 5 league goals.

So sears definitely a better player. O’donovan I’m fishing with a bit but I was so shocked when I saw his record at Hartlepool!

Kyle probably on Max’s level. Says it all really

stupot07

So sears definitely a better player. O’donovan I’m fishing with a bit but I was so shocked when I saw his record at Hartlepool!

Kyle probably on Max’s level. Says it all really
He became a better player. At the point of signing he wasn't, therefore Biamou was a better player for us in the championship.

D

Deleted member 11652

He became a better player. At the point of signing he wasn't, therefore Biamou was a better player for us in the championship.

I’ve already explained what I’m asking. Players to have had worse careers than Max. Nimely and Hines are the only clear 2 that I’ve seen

Sky Blue Pete

Not another Max thread.

It clearly rocks a lot of people's boats, but is now a big yawn. It is really just trench warfare between two sides who know their own minds. Anyway, I know I'm right. He is at best 2nd reserve striker, and if anybody offered us something for him, we should bite their hand off. But other opinions are available...
The story and thread wasn’t about Max it was about him saying we will stay up

Grendel

Grendel, did not think it were possible but either Peter Duckett is on the wind up or you have found someone with an even more disproportionate view of Max's abilities than yourself.

Was he being sarcastic about Hamer as well?

Ccfcisparks

Just read the thread. If you think Roy O’Donovan was a better player than Biamou then football clearly isn’t your sport. I don’t think Max is particularly good either but fuck me some of the views on here are completely dumb

giphy.gif

Grendel

This thread is comedy gold.

true

The point being for younger members Mick Ferguson scored more headed goals than virtually anyone for the club and in the top flight once scored three hat tricks in a season

D

Deleted member 11652

true

The point being for younger members Mick Ferguson scored more headed goals than virtually anyone for the club and in the top flight once scored three hat tricks in a season

The cult are everywhere.

mark82

true

Christ, that's ridiculous. Has to be some sort of satire, surely.

Grendel

I know one thing. If Max suddenly starts wearing shades and dons a white suit and is sponsored by Kool Aid prepare for a 10,000 reduction in attendances

mark82

The cult are everywhere.

The worst thing is it causes overreactions the other way from the likes of yourself and others. He's clearly a very limited player, he'd be nowhere near starting at this level if it weren't for the injuries we've had this year, but given his limitations he's done an ok job. Not great, not awful. If we want to progress we need someone of a similar ilk who is better and just generally more consistent.

D

Deleted member 11652

The worst thing is it causes overreactions the other way from the likes of yourself and others. He's clearly a very limited player, he'd be nowhere near starting at this level if it weren't for the injuries we've had this year, but given his limitations he's done an ok job. Not great, not awful. If we want to progress we need someone of a similar ilk who is better and just generally more consistent.

Okay I over reacted. He’s the 4th worst striker we’ve had at this level not the 3rd

mark82

Okay I over reacted. He’s the 4th worst striker we’ve had at this level not the 3rd

We've had many worse at this level (in terms of performance for us - I don't give a shit what they did for other clubs). Particularly when you consider most of those were signed as starters at this level, whereas Max was surplus to requirements at the start of the season. Probably fairer to look back and compare him to 3rd/4th choice strikers rather than starters anyway. All this doesn't mean I think he's the Messiah.

Grendel

Believe it or not I don’t actually post as much personal abuse against him as others do and certainly others do against other players

Biamou is a cult figure - others I could possibly compare him to are Houchen (definitely and if he was in the social media age he’d be worshipped on Twitter) and potentially Sean Flynn

procdoc

We've had many worse at this level (in terms of performance for us - I don't give a shit what they did for other clubs). Particularly when you consider most of those were signed as starters at this level, whereas Max was surplus to requirements at the start of the season. Probably fairer to look back and compare him to 3rd/4th choice strikers rather than starters anyway.
It’s a pointless exercise talking to this idiot. He think O’Donovan is better. I’ve had pub players better than O’Donovan

mark82

Believe it or not I don’t actually post as much personal abuse against him as others do and certainly others do against other players

Biamou is a cult figure - others I could possibly compare him to are Houchen (definitely and if he was in the social media age he’d be worshipped on Twitter) and potentially Sean Flynn

There's much better reason to worship Houchen to be fair.

procdoc

Sean Flynn was pretty much shite. I thought Telfer was shite too but was quite popular because he ran a lot

Ccfcisparks

We've had many worse at this level (in terms of performance for us - I don't give a shit what they did for other clubs). Particularly when you consider most of those were signed as starters at this level, whereas Max was surplus to requirements at the start of the season. Probably fairer to look back and compare him to 3rd/4th choice strikers rather than starters anyway. All this doesn't mean I think he's the Messiah.
Better than Robbie Simpson?

D

Deleted member 11652

It’s a pointless exercise talking to this idiot. He think O’Donovan is better. I’ve had pub players better than O’Donovan

I’ve played with better players than Biamou. Tbf one lad I’ve played with probably has more goals at the Ricoh

Users who are viewing this thread