Max Biamou (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

We have these debates every season, after every goal or decent performance.

Nothings changed, the arguments are always the same... It's like groundhog day lol

Ccfcisparks

Hahaha you were in tears saying we were definitely down 3 weeks ago.

Has Bianou had as good a season as Roy O’donovan at Hartlepool yes or no?

Biamou has 22 in 106. Hardly worlds away is it😂😂
I’m not saying Biamou is a world beater but he is miles better and offers loads more than O’Donovan

stupot07

Hahaha you were in tears saying we were definitely down 3 weeks ago.

Has Bianou had as good a season as Roy O’donovan at Hartlepool yes or no?

Biamou has 22 in 106. Hardly worlds away is it
Since when was 15 games a season?

You said he was better in the championship, we're talking about strikers that have played for us in the championship.

In the championship, playing for coventry city, Biamou has been better than Roy O'Donovan.

He only needs 1 more league goal to equal £1m Kevin Kyles return into he championship.

He is a third choice striker, he is having to play because of injuries. No one said he is a world beater, just that we have had worse strikers than him in the championship.

ef5262b2641014607fb6bbe46de2584c.gif

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ccfc1234

Wow, we are now truly entering the twilight zone.

I mean Dennis was actually a second striker... One of the most naturally gifted players I've ever witnessed... Elegant on the ball, could feed his partner and hold the ball well.. Brilliant brain, top 5 dutch players of all time?

Again zola was more a second striker.. Another great player on the ball, skillful, fast... Did it against the best of his time... Baggio was better

What's the argument here
That goals to games ratios don't tell the full story.

Given your very vociferous comments last summer about letting him go on a free you must be the slightest bit impressed in how he has played for the last few weeks?

ccfc1234

Wasn't referring to you Evo.
Your posts on the subject are pretty balanced.
But some people seem to relish slating him while others make out he's the second coming of Dennis Berkamp!
Are you real? I did not compare him to Bergkamp, ablitly wise, simply their respective mins to goals to games ratio based on this season. Clint it's slightly worrying you would think that.

Evo1883

Given your very vociferous comments last summer about letting him go on a free you must be the slightest bit impressed in how he has played for the last few weeks?
Hes played well in 2 of the last 5 matches... Last few weeks is a massive stretch ... I would have let him go in the summer yes.. I would have him as 4th choice next season but if we signed 2 new strikers I'd more than happily see him leave, i don't think we will as Robins will try use the budget elsewhere IMO

D

Deleted member 11652

Since when was 15 games a season?

You said he was better in the championship, we're talking about strikers that have played for us in the championship.

In the championship, playing for coventry city, Biamou has been better than Roy O'Donovan.

He only needs 1 more league goal to equal £1m Kevin Kyles return into he championship.

He is a third choice striker, he is having to play because of injuries. No one said he is a world beater, just that we have had worse strikers than him in the championship.

ef5262b2641014607fb6bbe46de2584c.gif

No I asked have we had worse strikers play for us at this level. They aren’t worse strikers regardless of how they performed here. I wasn’t asking about their contributions for us or of course there will be plenty worse.

No goal posts being moved you’ve just misunderstood mate

Jamesimus

I know you're joking but I have to ask... Are you joking really? 🤣

No, Bergkamp didn't score enough goals and Zola had no end product. In fact Zola's only decent game for us was against Chelsea at Highfield Road, in the rest he was completely anonymous 😉

D

Deleted member 11652

I’m not saying Biamou is a world beater but he is miles better and offers loads more than O’Donovan

In your opinion. No need for the ‘you don’t know what you’re talking about’. Especially given your tantrums on here recently

Sick Boy

They were hardly vociferous and they were actually to the latter half of last year. I have said that he played well yesterday and against Brentford. I want what is best for our football club though and am not highly emotionally invested in him, so I would release him at the end of the season.

clint van damme

Hes played well in 2 of the last 5 matches... Last few weeks is a massive stretch ... I would have let him go in the summer yes.. I would have him as 4th choice next season but if we signed 2 new strikers I'd more than happily see him leave, i don't think we will as Robins will try use the budget elsewhere IMO

that's my thinking on how things will pan out in the summer and I'd be okay with that if the striker we bring in is better than what we currently have.

Bugsy

No I asked have we had worse strikers play for us at this level. They aren’t worse strikers regardless of how they performed here. I wasn’t asking about their contributions for us or of course there will be plenty worse.

No goal posts being moved you’ve just misunderstood mate

To answer your question, yes we have had worse strikers than Biamou to play for us at this level...PUSB

ccfc1234

No, Bergkamp didn't score enough goals and Zola had no end product. In fact Zola's only decent game for us was against Chelsea at Highfield Road, in the rest he was completely anonymous 😉
Have your fun but to be very clear I compared Max's mins to goals ratio this season with those two players. Nothing else and certainly not their overall ability. Fact You choose to represent it any other way is ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 11652

To answer your question, yes we have had worse strikers than Biamou to play for us at this level...PUSB

Hines and Nimely since I’ve been watching. Struggling with any more in all honesty. I accept Donovan Symonds but I don’t think he played

Bugsy

Hines and Nimely since I’ve been watching. Struggling with any more in all honesty. I accept Donovan Symonds but I don’t think he played

Stupot07 had listed them already

Ccfcisparks

In your opinion. No need for the ‘you don’t know what you’re talking about’. Especially given your tantrums on here recently
You don’t know what you’re talking about if you think ROD is better. I’m not even a massive Biamou fan it’s just clear.

Sick Boy

Sick Boy you rated his performance as a 7 yesterday and on a par with Hyam. Does make me wonder if you are Grendel in disguise.
The same happened when we spoke out against the useless Thorn and the usual hyperbole started about him going to West Ham and taking them to the Champion's League and being the best manager since Sillett etc - much like now, actually.

Considering his taste in music, I find the comment quite offensive.

clint van damme

Are you real? I did not compare him to Bergkamp, ablitly wise, simply their respective mins to goals to games ratio based on this season. Clint it's slightly worrying you would think that.

I was referring to the general hyperbole rather than any specific post or poster.

Jamesimus

Have your fun but to be very clear I compared Max's mins to goals ratio this season with those two players. Nothing else and certainly not their overall ability. Fact You choose to represent it any other way is ridiculous.

Relax mate, for what it's worth I think Biamou will develop into a better player than Bergkamp anyway.

Bugsy

Evo1883

Not entirely true is it..you tried to use these two players as an example of a striker (even though both were second strikers) that don't score many goals...

Failing to realise Bergkamp got 117 assists on top of his goals for arsenal

And Zola got 42 assists to go on top of his goals in the prem

So what's the argument..

D

Deleted member 11652

That is not the question u have asked thou???

Yes it is. I’m asking have we had worse strikers play for us at this level. I’m not talking about their contribution here I’m talking about their ability on the whole.

Gibbo

Not another Max thread.

It clearly rocks a lot of people's boats, but is now a big yawn. It is really just trench warfare between two sides who know their own minds. Anyway, I know I'm right. He is at best 2nd reserve striker, and if anybody offered us something for him, we should bite their hand off. But other opinions are available...

Bugsy

Yes it is. I’m asking have we had worse strikers play for us at this level. I’m not talking about their contribution here I’m talking about their ability on the whole.

Biamou has more ability than kyle, sears and O'donovan there's 3 players next to your 2

D

Deleted member 11652

Biamou has more ability than kyle, sears and O'donovan there's 3 players next to your 2

Freddie sears at Colchester was miles better than Biamou. He had decent championship seasons at Ipswich too.

O’donovan has done well in league one.

Kevin Kyle is a tough one. He even had good goal scoring spells in Scotland and Sunderland

Evo1883

Well I'm not sure on Kyle, as bad as he was here he had a better career than Max and a better goalscoring record at higher levels albeit not by much

stupot07

Funny really

Since leave Cork, which is the equivalent of non league and before joining us:

Sunderland 17 / 0 goals
Dundee 11 / 1 goal
Blackpool 12 / 0 goal
Southend 4 / 1 goal
Hartlepool 15 / 9 goals

You pick his only goalscoring spree as proof of his talent. He was shite for us.

D

Deleted member 11652

Funny really

Since leave Cork, which is the equivalent of non league and before joining us:

Sunderland 17 / 0 goals
Dundee 11 / 1 goal
Blackpool 12 / 0 goal
Southend 4 / 1 goal
Hartlepool 15 / 9 goals

You pick his only goalscoring spree as proof of his talent. He was shite for us.

And that period at Hartlepool, he got more goals than Max had at league one and two right? Scraping the barrel when even Roy had a better spell than Max has

Users who are viewing this thread