Max Biamou (2 Viewers)

Grendel

We've had many worse at this level (in terms of performance for us - I don't give a shit what they did for other clubs). Particularly when you consider most of those were signed as starters at this level, whereas Max was surplus to requirements at the start of the season. Probably fairer to look back and compare him to 3rd/4th choice strikers rather than starters anyway. All this doesn't mean I think he's the Messiah.

he has played 27 games - he’s not really comparable to a 4th choice striker when we were last in the championship - the funny thing is I suspect he will score again against Rotherham so social media will go crazy.

He needs a decent agent - he could get a good deal on a three year contract now but I suspect he will take a rubbish one with us and stay a year and be finished after that

mark82

he has played 27 games - he’s not really comparable to a 4th choice striker when we were last in the championship - the funny thing is I suspect he will score again against Rotherham so social media will go crazy.

He needs a decent agent - he could get a good deal on a three year contract now but I suspect he will take a rubbish one with us and stay a year and be finished after that

It's been out of necessity though. It wasn't the plan, he was behind Bakayoko at the start of the season and told he could leave.

Bugsy

I’ve played with better players than Biamou. Tbf one lad I’ve played with probably has more goals at the Ricoh

I dont get your propaganda against Biamou, think most on here are incline to say that yeah his 3rd choice striker and doing a job as well as he can do. Yeah we could do with better but least he is giving his all for our club can't knock him for effort...PUSB

Evo1883

Believe it or not I don’t actually post as much personal abuse against him as others do and certainly others do against other players

Biamou is a cult figure - others I could possibly compare him to are Houchen (definitely and if he was in the social media age he’d be worshipped on Twitter) and potentially Sean Flynn
Carl Baker had his cult too

Evo1883

For the record in my lifetime, the best striker I've watched at City was Dion Dublin... Weve had some atrocious strikers over the years and some atrocious teams that gave strikers no chance here either

D

Deleted member 11652

For the record in my lifetime, the best striker I've watched at City was Dion Dublin... Weve had some atrocious strikers over the years and some atrocious teams that gave strikers no chance here either

Marlon King for me.

Grendel

Grendel

I’m surprised at that. Wilson was the most quality striker I’ve seen, King was very good though.

Unless You went to Northampton or went to away games most fans would never have seen him

Evo1883

I’m surprised at that. Wilson was the most quality striker I’ve seen, King was very good though.
I think Wilson is a better player than king, I thought Clarke was good here too as was mcgoldrick... Outside the top flight that is

Ccfcisparks

I only went twice so it’s like he never existed really
He was a real treat. The perfect striker we could do with now. You look at the way he’s carried Newcastle, scored the goals, ran the channels and you lick your lips at him playing Biamous role

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread