Max Biamou (1 Viewer)

procdoc

I played against Dave Bennett on a Sunday when I was about 18. I’m 39 next month, fuck I’m old

Ccfcisparks

Speaking of park football, my old man played with Jim Holton for the Newlands pub back in the day

City Man utd Scotland
We were meant to have Peter Odemwingie playing for us at the start of this year. Got a couple of games in before COVID hit. He is currently training to become a golf coach down here in Staffordshire and that’s how we got the link.

Evo1883

We were meant to have Peter Odemwingie playing for us at the start of this year. Got a couple of games in before COVID hit. He is currently training to become a golf coach down here in Staffordshire and that’s how we got the link.
What team

procdoc

I signed Patrick Suffo a few years ago when managing my old Sunday side. He’s a top bloke to be fair

D

Deleted member 11652

I’m sure we played Nathan Ecclestone and Delfouneso up front together one away day. Embarrassing

Evo1883

I’m sure we played Nathan Ecclestone and Delfouneso up front together one away day. Embarrassing
That is horrific... I mean I go everywhere with the city and I got kind of numb to alot of what I was watching so tend to forget who played most games beyond 4 years ago lol

procdoc

That is horrific... I mean I go everywhere with the city and I got kind of numb to alot of what I was watching so tend to forget who played most games beyond 4 years ago lol
Same, I see names I remember but have mentally blocked out their performances

D

Deleted member 11652

Same, I see names I remember but have mentally blocked out their performances

I’m sure prutton played central midfield and Anton Robinson played right wing. No idea how i’d go about finding the games. I think one was posh away and other Oldham away but they may have rolled into one given the colour the seats!

Bugsy

Evo1883

Remember Coulibaly who we got in that deal too. It’s crazy that Allsop was the best player we got out of that.
I remember allsop being funny with the city fans, but can't remember where... He stick his fingers up... Another crap keeper

procdoc

I’m sure prutton played central midfield and Anton Robinson played right wing. No idea how i’d go about finding the games. I think one was posh away and other Oldham away but they may have rolled into one given the colour the seats!
I don’t remember Anton Robinson to be honest

Evo1883

Prutton had a relatively decent career before City... Forest I believe

D

Deleted member 11652

Wasn’t it Pressley who didn’t have a scouting system and just signed any old shite. Conor Henderson... where’s he now?

D

Deleted member 11652

And more so, Darius Henderson. I remember being at the Ricoh willing Proschwitz on, he was so hopeless I just wanted him to score. Did he miss a penalty?

At Crawley away last game of the season and we were in the relegation zone iirc.

D

Deleted member 11652

Blair Turgott as well, he scored the winner somewhere for us one day. Al bangura was another one of Pressley’s

Users who are viewing this thread