Match Thread Luton Match Thread (Home) (2 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

Having to bloody drive again tonight as not going to finish working until late.

Fortunately this time all three CBS Arena car parks are available. Any advice on which is best? I usually walk the opposite way so don’t usually see the traffic around the ground/car park to get out after? I guess C might be less manic of the three?

Scrap that I misread - all fully booked. Such a ballache driving.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Godden, Gyokeres, and Waghorn starting.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

SBT

Three strikers!
Guaranteed Tavares time off the bench!
Zero experienced defenders among the subs!

If you weren’t excited for tonight already, you have to be now, this game is going to be pure madcap. Robins just looking at his threadbare squad and going all in.

procdoc

I assume Waghorn is playing the number 10 role. Big game for him tonight. He needs a decent performance

Brighton Sky Blue

Three strikers!

If you weren’t excited for tonight already, you have to be now, this game is going to be pure madcap. Robins just looking at his threadbare squad and going all in.

The only thing more last ditch would be to start flinging faeces at the Luton bench.

eastwoodsdustman

We really struggled to hold the ball up front at their place. Maybe we’re going a bit longer tonight and bypass the midfield a bit.

Great_Expectations

I would guess Waghorn at 10? Interesting experiment, albeit I guess likely forced through injury.

Hopefully three attackers makes up for a lack of creativity with no COH again.

Quite a lack of height and quality throughout the team, but still good enough to win.

Happy_Martian

We really struggled to hold the ball up front at their place. Maybe we’re going a bit longer tonight and bypass the midfield a bit.

Could be. All three can run the channels so if it means getting their CBs having to constantly turn around or their LB/RB having to come in to help, it bodes well for us.

Ian1779

They are missing their best defender apparently. So maybe a tactic to get at them?

mmttww

Godden in the box, Waghorn and Vik in the channels. Could work if we hold our sh*t together at the back.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Three strikers!

Flipping eck, 3 strikers , Mark Robins goes from one extreme to the other.

Waghorn and Godden are not going to last 90 mins.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Fair play , Robins has gone all duck or no dinner with Waghorn , Gyokeres and Godden even the thought of OHare and Taveres as impact subs is very interesting

Users who are viewing this thread