Match Thread Luton Match Thread (Home) (3 Viewers)

Greggs

Luton 12/5 with the bookies and we're favorites at evens! Mental.

SkyBlueSoul

Thinking of flying down for this one, where's best to park near the ground? Will probably be rocking up about 7/7.30

Saddlebrains

Think everyone's now realized were a mid-table team that had a great start

Last 20 games - 27 points

15th in the form table

That's about where we are i feel, maybe a bit higher on our day

pusbccfc

Reactions: AOM

Saddlebrains

Considering 'were fucking shit' was sung at Swansea I think it's safe to say toxicity has definitely returned.

I noticed it at the Last game v Preston. Groans everywhere

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Luton’s record is similar to ours, I don’t get that they seem to be on some pedestal since pre-season. They’re not the reincarnation of the 2010 Barcelona team. Haven’t Birmingham smashed them twice?

fancy a draw in this, I’d expect a reaction to the 5-0at their place.

blunted

Did Jack Reacher ( his creator was born in Willenhall, Coventry) say something along the lines Hope for the best plan for the worst. Well it always feels like attrition playing Luton.

Covkid1968#

Very rarely happens…had a shite day at work and I can’t be arsed to go tonight!!! I expect us to get nothing out of it and it’s an hours drive. I need to have a word with myself to get motivated. So in true Clive style can I have a call out to the SBT family for reasons to be cheerful.. let’s see if there is something I can hang my miserable hat on…✊

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Oh so that’s why you never say anything positive.
I do speak positive, most the time Im optimistic but yeah its why from time to time I say something negative, I said we would be fine without Hamer (if we get given funds to replace) and he signs a new deal hours later (not on the forums)

Philosorapter

Think it may be a win here vs Luton. Home advantage should bring us through, hopefully.

Great_Expectations

Having to bloody drive again tonight as not going to finish working until late.

Fortunately this time all three CBS Arena car parks are available. Any advice on which is best? I usually walk the opposite way so don’t usually see the traffic around the ground/car park to get out after? I guess C might be less manic of the three?

Happy_Martian

Users who are viewing this thread