Match Thread Luton Match Thread (Home) (4 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

Waghorn given everyone the sh**s, 4 u23s on the bench, could be a bumpy ride

SeaSeeEffCee

Out of curiosity based on who’s available what would you have done different
Would have played Sheaf and wouldn’t play Waghorn. But not much you can do when our entire squad is made out of glass. Allen in a midfield two with Hamer saw us get battered 5-0 at their place, strange to do it again.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Interesting line-up, possibly out of necessity. But like three strikers. Not sure if Waghorn may be a bit deeper or a front three but hopefully it will give us intent.

Sheaf must have a small issue to be on the bench, Hyam can't have finished concussion protocol (hopefully rest will do him good) and the bench shows the folly of not strengthing more and letting players leave on loan in Jan. I thought with a lot of games in quick succession we'd get injuries and we have.

I think this will be an interesting game with that line-up, so bound to be a 0-0 borefest now.

Happy_Martian

Interesting line-up, possibly out of necessity. But like three strikers. Not sure if Waghorn may be a bit deeper or a front three but hopefully it will give us intent.

Sheaf must have a small issue to be on the bench, Hyam can't have finished concussion protocol (hopefully rest will do him good) and the bench shows the folly of not strengthing more and letting players leave on loan in Jan. I thought with a lot of games in quick succession we'd get injuries and we have.

I think this will be an interesting game with that line-up, so bound to be a 0-0 borefest now.

SBD, with your insight, many here think you're MR in disguise. I think they're wrong. With your second guessing of the Boss, you have to be Ade Viveash. I claim my £5 :D

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

SBD, with your insight, many here think you're MR in disguise. I think they're wrong. With your second guessing of the Boss, you have to be Ade Viveash. I claim my £5 :D
MR in disguise? they think I'm a drag queen?

I could be neither MR or AV. I want subs far too early to be Mark and I'm far too against physical violence to be Adi

shepardo01

Basically just Hamer on his own in front of back four.....
New contract record breaking early red card incoming!!!! :oops:
Bit of a worry as he'll have to do most of the work there.....

Nick

Administrator
Basically just Hamer on his own in front of back four.....
New contract record breaking early red card incoming!!!! :oops:
Bit of a worry as he'll have to do most of the work there.....
Nah Allen will be nipping about won't he?

shepardo01

Nah Allen will be nipping about won't he?
Yeah, but tends to play a little higher... guessing he'll have to alter his game.

But also guessing they have watched Luton (as the would do as standard) and identified that this might have a positive impact, more likely higher up the pitch....

And you'd hope they'd have worked on this on the training ground....

Not often you see three up top with a back 5....

hamil99

Facebook User
343, I guess we are going long ball, with Gyro knocking the ball down for God and Wags.

I going for an optimistic 2-1. God, Gyro.

long way home

Reid and Dananga in Bidwell and Jones out, if those two are not injured then Reid and Dananga should be chomping at the bit to get some minutes before the season ends. The plan must be for them two to push for permanent 1st team squads next year.

Users who are viewing this thread