Match Thread Luton (A) Wed 29th Sep. 19.45 ko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Torquay Sky Blue

What's the fuel situation like in your neck of the woods mate?
Driving down Sunday, got enough to get there but not to get back!
Not good here at the moment, unless you find one with fuel and you're willing to que round the block. M5 services reported to be OK though so you should be in luck. I'll let you know if things improve

Harries11

Sorry if this has been covered already anywhere, but does anyone have any ideas on places to park near enough to the Luton ground?

Perryccfc

2 tickets available for tonight if anyone wants them. They’re U19 tickets so you can either risk it or go to ticket office and pay upgrade. Want to retrieve what we paid for them £15 each. Cheers.

covboy1987

Predictions and team

This will be a tough one. Luton score goals but also leak them hence the amount of games that have ended in draws.
For me its the same team as Peterborough and going for 1-1 with O’Hare finally finding the net
Luton 0 Cov 4 - Luton let alot of goals in (0-5 at home to birmingham last month) - We have tightened up this season and have threatened to batter teams - this is the night

SlowerThanPlatt

I could be wrong here but is that a “good” stat for left wing back? Looking at the Premier League for example it’s mostly midfielders, Newcastle’s Willock way ahead of everyone else

PVA

I like Maatsen and think he's been decent, but he does go walkabout quite a lot. I wonder if he has to make so many tackles because of poor positioning

We have 3 players in the Championship top 10 tackles per game.

Maatsen at number 1, Sheaf at 3 and Dabo at 8.

Torquay Sky Blue

I like Maatsen and think he's been decent, but he does go walkabout quite a lot. I wonder if he has to make so many tackles because of poor positioning

We have 3 players in the Championship top 10 tackles per game.

Maatsen at number 1, Sheaf at 3 and Dabo at 8.
I get your point . Bad starting position or working his nuts off tracking back.
Either way at least he's working his nuts off and winning/timing his tackles

Users who are viewing this thread