Match Thread Luton (A) Wed 29th Sep. 19.45 ko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Johnnythespider

No changes, good decision i think, perhaps some for Saturday

shmmeee

Unchanged. 20 minutes in 1 -0 up Maatsen

giphy.gif

JAM See

When does the iFollow feed go live?

no_loyalty

We should have enough to beat these, but would take a point if offered.

steve101

I think it is good call to keep an unchanged team and a show of confidence. The message is keep performing and you stay in.

Tea & Busquets

great lineup put out and great depth off the bench, gonna go for a revised 2-1 Vik and Allen, with Adebayo netting before the half for them.

shmmeee

Purely tactical
We want to have extra defensive options
Not everyone thinks Da Costa offers much of that but hopefully he'll step up if called upon

Well that’s why it’s interesting as Jones as been used as a LWB and presumably could also be a RWB. Clearly Dacosta is seen as a better option.

shmmeee

I know we have “play up sky blues” but Luton having “ole ole ole ole” written on their stand seems very cringe.

SlowerThanPlatt

Well that’s why it’s interesting as Jones as been used as a LWB and presumably could also be a RWB. Clearly Dacosta is seen as a better option.

Jones is only on a 1 year contract isn’t he? Difficult to see him getting enough game time to justify another one unfortunately

Frostie

As much of a loose cannon as he can be, he's clearly more suited to that role defensively than Jones. He actually had a pretty decent game at CB for the U23s on Monday too.

shmmeee

Jones is only on a 1 year contract isn’t he? Difficult to see him getting enough game time to justify another one unfortunately

Hes seemed scared to play his game the brief bits I’ve seen of him. Needs to go hell for leather and what happens happens if he’s going to make a career at this level. If not hope someone lower down takes a chance on him next season, kid deserves a career.

clint van damme

Hes seemed scared to play his game the brief bits I’ve seen of him. Needs to go hell for leather and what happens happens if he’s going to make a career at this level. If not hope someone lower down takes a chance on him next season, kid deserves a career.

I actually thought he looked a bit more confident after he got taken out against Peterboro, admittedly he wasn't seeing much of the ball but he didn't look as rushed after that.

Hobo

If we can start cranking up the away form things could get very exciting. Doesnt suprise me he is sticking with a winning side.

Users who are viewing this thread