London Demonstration Saturday 15th June (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

It still doesn't hurt though for the fans to show some presence and interest whist negotiations continue. If nothing else to maybe demonstrate that 99% would like the hedge fund to make a dignified withdrawal from an environment they have failed miserably in.

If we are such a financial disaster I can't understand why it has been stated that SISU would want to hang around and lose more money. Personally I think we would have been approaching break even with a number of factors coming into play like lower wages, costs, rent etc and I think they are well aware of this too !! but they messed up all relationships with their underhand devious tactics and that's where we are now...................

Chinny_Hill

There does seem to be a hell of lot of confusion about the difference between actually sacrificing your time, money and effort and doing something, as opposed to ranting on a forum or sending a few e-mails. Anyone can send an e-mail or post on a forum, not too many turn up and put themselves in the firing line.

lordsummerisle

There does seem to be a hell of lot of confusion about the difference between actually sacrificing your time, money and effort and doing something, as opposed to ranting on a forum or sending a few e-mails. Anyone can send an e-mail or post on a forum, not too many turn up and put themselves in the firing line.

A few people standing around with "Sisu Out" bedsheets hardly going over the top at The Somme is it?

Whilst going over the top at The Somme was pointless during the war, it would have been a damn sight more pointless doing it after the war was over.

letsallsingtogether

OK so lets all meet at the Godiva statue on the following Saturday 1.00pm I have no problem with that and will be there. But you will have the same problem no one works in the Council house on a Saturday lets all show our support WHO IS WITH ME AT THIS DEMONSTRATION
Of course can make it a week day but most of us at work I for one am willing to have the day off.
No point going down to London to protest on a Saturday when no one will be there .
The last 3 protests were in Coventry and I have yet to see any of the posters on here that have been moaning about this that and the other calling other posters morons, stupid and so forth so get out from that key board and start showing your support.

Who ever thought of this is protest need to be put in a room until they understand what a hideous idea it is.
The protest should be in Coventry , this is where the the fan base is and more people would attend.
As for the media, it all goes into the corp and if its a good protest it will be picked up on. Local and national press work very close with each other.
Godiva statue on a Saturday is the best place for a protest and its traffic free so no distruptions for the roads[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

And you Suggest?????

A few people standing around with "Sisu Out" bedsheets hardly going over the top at The Somme is it?

Whilst going over the top at The Somme was pointless during the war, it would have been a damn sight more pointless doing it after the war was over.

Covcraig@bury

Ok Craig
What would you do?
--------
If its media coverage the Trust want the get the Trust board to strap themselves to the London eye with that coffin and a bed sheet with whatever the agenda of the week is . It will go viral . And refuse to come off until the Trusts demands are meet . LOL . ffs

lordsummerisle

There is a very high possibility maybe even probability that sisu will regain control of CCFC LTD.

Somehow i don't think Joy Seppalla is going to roll over and be pushed out the door on this one...

So you're effectively saying that all your cumulated protests have had, and will have, no effect on forcing Sisu out then?

lifelongcityfan

no,, its time to step up the protest.

SISU need to know they will not have any customers, no income, no business.
Yes they will probably regain control; what we as fans can do is to collectively force them to sell by depriving them of income.

wingy

And this is where it all went wrong for them,going over the Top in response to a few bed sheets .

OK so lets all meet at the Godiva statue on the following Saturday 1.00pm I have no problem with that and will be there. But you will have the same problem no one works in the Council house on a Saturday lets all show our support WHO IS WITH ME AT THIS DEMONSTRATION
Of course can make it a week day but most of us at work I for one am willing to have the day off.
No point going down to London to protest on a Saturday when no one will be there .
The last 3 protests were in Coventry and I have yet to see any of the posters on here that have been moaning about this that and the other calling other posters morons, stupid and so forth so get out from that key board and start showing your support.

Who ever thought of this is protest need to be put in a room until they understand what a hideous idea it is.
The protest should be in Coventry , this is where the the fan base is and more people would attend.
As for the media, it all goes into the corp and if its a good protest it will be picked up on. Local and national press work very close with each other.
Godiva statue on a Saturday is the best place for a protest and its traffic free so no distruptions for the roads
[/QUOTE]

absolute spot on protest has to be in coventry, mean charging ten pound to go stand in front empty buildings in london is the most pathetic idea ever heard in my life ptotest in coventry city centre will get loads involved not bout twenty trust fools...

Waldorf

I can see the point of protesting in London. More possibility of nationals picking it up (especially if you go to the FL offices as well). If you get 100 or even 200 in Broadgate, it can be rubbished - "Can't even get a decent turn-out on a Saturday" etc. etc. whereas 100 or even 50 can make a bigger impact in London, even if Joy isn't working. "The club's in crisis. Why isn't she working every day to sort it out?" etc.

lordsummerisle

I can see the point of protesting in London. More possibility of nationals picking it up (especially if you go to the FL offices as well). If you get 100 or even 200 in Broadgate, it can be rubbished - "Can't even get a decent turn-out on a Saturday" etc. etc. whereas 100 or even 50 can make a bigger impact in London, even if Joy isn't working. "The club's in crisis. Why isn't she working every day to sort it out?" etc.

We got about 7 to the one the other morning.

In Coventry.

RoboCCFC90

A protest of any nature has got to be done here in Coventry forget who the main portion of the blame lies with..

Chinny_Hill

We got about 7 to the one the other morning.

In Coventry.

This along with the somme comment is typical of your approach, over and under exaggerate in turn to make your point.

You know what: it's not the somme, and a few isn't 50-100. Just like 9 is not 7. Semantics perhaps but facts never the less.

In Coventry.

simple_simon

Who is saying its SISU OUT?
It's all about CCFC playing in Coventry, but if I got the chance I would shout that.

But people like you do not care or do anything except moan.

Covcraig@bury

If I was in the Trust and wanted a jolly boys day out away from her in doors on a Saturday, a few beers on the coach, a couple of stop offs and some media coverage I would come up here to

Salford and The Media City. BBC,ITV,SKY plus all the national radio stations . All within 200 meters. Now that's where you get the coverage !!

simple_simon

absolute spot on protest has to be in coventry, mean charging ten pound to go stand in front empty buildings in london is the most pathetic idea ever heard in my life ptotest in coventry city centre will get loads involved not bout twenty trust fools...[/QUOTE]

Ok, what will have more effect and give bad press to SISU and JS?

200 fans shouting SISU out next to Lady Godiva?

Or 50 people outside her office bringing the National press to ask why? JS does not like publicity. It's on her doorstep. If SISU are aware of all the crap going on they will be working 7 days a week, but regardless, even if it was 10.30am on a Monday she would say she or anyone are not there.

No one cares in Coventry, the local media are to cautious, plus SISU do not care what happens in Coventry.

simple_simon

If I was in the Trust and wanted a jolly boys day out away from her in doors on a Saturday, a few beers on the coach, a couple of stop offs and some media coverage I would come up here to

Salford and The Media City. BBC,ITV,SKY plus all the national radio stations . All within 200 meters. Now that's where you get the coverage !!

Well do it , stop talking and do something

gary_ccfcforever

Always good to see that in times of crisis, rather than sticking together as a fanbase, we all sit abusing each other on a forum.. really heartwarming stuff, The club may soon cease to exist then what will everyone argue about? Sometimes i really do wonder if its all worth it to come on here and see the level of abuse being thrown our way.

What do sisu not like? Bad publicity and tarnishing of their image... so why are we proposing London? Its their financial heartland, the circles they operate in... where do we need to to get into? the national press and the London press.

Yes we can do a demonstratiion in Coventry too but a demo in London will get much more interest.

Covcraig@bury

Always good to see that in times of crisis, rather than sticking together as a fanbase, we all sit abusing each other on a forum.. really heartwarming stuff, The club may soon cease to exist then what will everyone argue about? Sometimes i really do wonder if its all worth it to come on here and see the level of abuse being thrown our way.

What do sisu not like? Bad publicity and tarnishing of their image... so why are we proposing London? Its their financial heartland, the circles they operate in... where do we need to to get into? the national press and the London press.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes we can do a demonstratiion in Coventry too but a demo in London will get much more interest.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Luck to all that go. :wave::wave:
I really do think you should start in your own back yard and then maybe take a trip down the smoke to play with the big boys.

Covcraig@bury

Protest to Stop Western Intervention in Syria
US Embassy Grosvenor Sq London W1A 2LQ
Saturday 15 June 2013 1pm

The aim of the intervention so far has been to effect regime change, illegal under international law. The solution in Syria cannot lie in further militarising the conflict, or in intervention by Western powers.
It is for the people of the Middle East to decide their own future. The Western powers have a record and history of intervention which has been a key source of the region's problems.
Majority opinion in Britain, is against such intervention, with the latest poll showing only 24% of the UK public in favour of sending arms to Syria, and 72% saying that after the disasters in Iraq and Afghanistan, Britain should stop its policy of endless war.
SEE Stop the War Coalition Statement: No UK intervention in Syria
Delivered to David Cameron on 9 May 20

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The media of London have got a big decision to make on that day. who to cover???
You never know it might get picked up by some Jap tourist and relayed to the Tokyo Times.

simple_simon

So less old bill to stop us putting a big banner on front door saying not to take Coventry City out of Coventry.

If your going to go to the Syria gig at 1pm, you could still pop over to us at 3pm ?

TurkeyTrot

Protest to Stop Western Intervention in Syria
US Embassy Grosvenor Sq London W1A 2LQ
Saturday 15 June 2013 1pm

The aim of the intervention so far has been to effect regime change, illegal under international law. The solution in Syria cannot lie in further militarising the conflict, or in intervention by Western powers.
It is for the people of the Middle East to decide their own future. The Western powers have a record and history of intervention which has been a key source of the region's problems.
Majority opinion in Britain, is against such intervention, with the latest poll showing only 24% of the UK public in favour of sending arms to Syria, and 72% saying that after the disasters in Iraq and Afghanistan, Britain should stop its policy of endless war.
SEE Stop the War Coalition Statement: No UK intervention in Syria
Delivered to David Cameron on 9 May 20

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The media of London have got a big decision to make on that day. who to cover???
You never know it might get picked up by some Jap tourist and relayed to the Tokyo Times.

Shouldn't they be protesting in Syria eh Craig, in their own back yard like ;)

Covcraig@bury

Shouldn't they be protesting in Syria eh Craig, in their own back yard like ;)
----------------------------------
Not unless there completely f**king crazy . It would be a Turkey shoot for sure with all that lead flying around.
The Trust would organise the coach if you want ,there off their f**king rockers .:facepalm::facepalm:The Trusts magical mystery protest tour all not rights and loonies welcome.

TurkeyTrot

----------------------------------
Not unless there completely f**king crazy . It would be a Turkey shoot for sure with all that lead flying around.
The Trust would organise the coach if you want ,there off their f**king rockers .:facepalm::facepalm:The Trusts magical mystery protest tour all not rights and loonies welcome.

I've got you down as the coach driver

psgm1

Banned
Craig wasting breath with these people. If they want to waste money try and ruin peoples exams and alienate themselves from reality that's up to them.

Thing is if they have YET ANOTHER failed protest more people are going to ask what is the point of them.

Having a protest on the same day as a human rights protest shows just how utterly clueless they are!

They show themselves incompetent better than I EVER Could!

Users who are viewing this thread