London Demonstration Saturday 15th June (1 Viewer)

cofastreecity

Surely someone can be a little more imaginative than protesting outside an empty Mayfair office on a Saturday, especially given no one even knows what the lady pulling the strings looks like. Perhaps the objective should be hide and seek, as for six years the lady has done a first class job of being part of MI5, MI6, the CIA and FBI all rolled into one. Surely the seekers can do a proper job?

letsallsingtogether

Sorry but the man is deluded rants and raves has had people leave the Trust me included because he feels intimidated (hard to understand for an Ex Marine) because he doesn't like what they do???How can they listen to him has had numerous invitations to meet members of the trust to put across his opinions and has declined them all.
his rants are really quite scandalous Name calling and abusive when he gets some of his own medicine he Cries Wolf sorry but the man is a buffoon. you yourself are no better calling all followers Clowns, people have their own reasons for joining the trust can't be expected to keep them all happy all the time this is impossible but to call them all clowns,inbred's and such is a disgrace Sorry but can't take any of you seriously just come on here to split fans and slag off anything that they feel they need to do.

letsallsingtogether 07:43 AM 1 Hour Ago
Not sure if PSGM1 and dinglebury are the same person,twins or just lovers all you see is good post like your thinking ......................

Think I'm going to Puke...............
Originally Posted by Covcraig@bury:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------never meet or spoke to psgm1, but he is defo smarter than the average poster on here.
I think the Trust need to listen to this man as he has put more sensible post on here that them and the clowns that follow the Trust.

lordsummerisle

The Protestors enjoy their day out in London.

[video]http://www.myspace.com/video/either-or/monty-python-39-s-suicide-squad/1260788[/video]

Ronfarmer

Paul has posted here under a few different names, always praising himself. No reason to think that Bury is not one of his names. Surely the mods can check the IP addresses to confirm this?

letsallsingtogether

Yes but he could use an IP Address from work or the dole waiting room I hear they also have them in Mental institutions these days :p:p

Paul has posted here under a few different names, always praising himself. No reason to think that Bury is not one of his names. Surely the mods can check the IP addresses to confirm this?

Grendel

Craig just shows how desperate they REALLY ARE! First its out and out abuse, then its trying to get me blocked, then it's "getting boring". Fact is they have completely messed up the last opportunity to prove they have what it takes to defend the club.

Indeed rather than going after the people who are causing REAL they use their resident trolls to do their dirty work. You would have thought considering they claim to be transparent open an honest, have been shown to be ultra secretive, highly aggressive, and simply incapable of successfully organising ANYTHING!

I take it they haven't really read ANY of my posts (wouldn't expect trolls to do so) but I defy them to find a SINGLE POST where I have backed sisu! Indeed they will find an AWFUL lot attacking - and indeed the whole reason I am criticising the trust is they are cosying up to sisu! (hardly a sisu plant)

Mind you when they are supported by SIMPLE simon (quite apt) and Grendel (I presume it is aware that Grendel is a troll in norse myth, but maybe it just watched Beowulf once and liked the name!)

I suppose this kind of bilge is to be expected. To be fair being attacked by these guys is like being savaged by a wet lettuce.

No wonder they are the fan group equivalent of Jodie Marsh. Hogging the limelight at every opportunity, but having absolutely no talent!

Certainly there has been absolutely NOTHING they have been able to achieve other than getting on sky blue interactive 4-5 times!

And when you consider all you have to do is slag off Linnell and he CLAIMS to invite you on the program. Hardly a major achievement.

So once again you try to attack me. Interestingly you never are on line when I am and never reply to my posts. Similarly when limnel is on here you are absent and of course you contact his show when the airwaves are closed.

Next time you mention me have the bottle to debate with me.

It's obvious to everyone here you are a coward who cannot cope with the likes of me who will rip you to shreds given the chance. It's also obvious you use multiple identities - you can't even disguise that.

If you want an argument on here face up to me. Don't cower and skulk like dadgad (your the one who thinks fans are scum and he worms right?). Take me on.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So once again you try to attack me. Interestingly you never are on line when I am and never reply to my posts. Similarly when limnel is on here you are absent and of course you contact his show when the airwaves are closed.

It's obvious to everyone here you are a coward who cannot cope with the likes of me who will rip you to shreds given the chance. It's also obvious you use multiple identities - you can't even disguise that.

If you want an argument on here face up to me. Don't cower and skulk like dadgad (your the one who thinks fans are scum and he worms right?). Take me on.
Oh no Dont do this to me I agree with you and I dont like it:facepalm::p

Flying Fokker

Surely someone can be a little more imaginative than protesting outside an empty Mayfair office on a Saturday, especially given no one even knows what the lady pulling the strings looks like. Perhaps the objective should be hide and seek, as for six years the lady has done a first class job of being part of MI5, MI6, the CIA and FBI all rolled into one. Surely the seekers can do a proper job?

Ahhh but this is only part of the cunning plan. The lady may hide but she may not realise the fans are her lifeblood. They will play her at her own game. Maybe she doesn't realise she's the one who should be seeking?

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

Not sure it is Mr Linnell unless his sleep pattern is problematic. Gets up for early morning shows. By the way. This is not him! Can't sleep!

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I agree with this, I'm a member of the trust but I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with them. Come on a 100 strong protest outside their offices on a Saturday, is this a joke, like greggo says, why not protest outside the council house, ACL are as culpable as sisu imo

How can ACL be as culpable. Just explain that to me, as its a preposterous claim.

The administrator puts our debts at £70m. The total rent, even at the highest level over SISU's tenure isn't even one tenth of that value.

How therefore are they equally culpable for the mess we're in?

They could have given the Ricoh rent free, given all F&B's, given all naming and sponsorship rights and the club would still, according to the administrators report, be saddled with £60m of debt.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

How can ACL be as culpable. Just explain that to me, as its a preposterous claim.

The administrator puts our debts at £70m. The total rent, even at the highest level over SISU's tenure isn't even one tenth of that value.

They could have given the Ricoh rent free, given all F&B's, given all naming and sponsorship rights and the club would still, according to the administrators report, be saddled with £60m of debt.
Are you as delusional as some other posters on here. Let me explain it to you simply

70million debt - 6million rent = 20million profit now do you understand
All figures supplied by The Sisu School of Finance

Grendel

Of course they are culpable. Many know acknowledge this and that for the club to move forward ACL have to cease to exist.

Why are you incapable of acknowledging that instead of mindlessly attacking sensible posters?

The £60 million debt is a smokescreen as you well know.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Of course they are culpable. Many know acknowledge this and that for the club to move forward ACL have to cease to exist.

Why are you incapable of acknowledging that instead of mindlessly attacking sensible posters?

As is the rent as you well know.

CJ_covblaze

It's even worse when you consider they only paid around 300k last season.

ACL's share of the f&b revenues would of given CCFC/SISU roughly an extra 100 grand a season. Put's it into perspective that's only just enough to pay Chris Dunn's annual wage (91k).

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I picked up on 'as' culpable. I have never claimed they are without blame, but to claim there's equal responsibility is farcical.

You, however, behave although the opposite level of blame prevails. Constantly sniping at those you align to the council or ACL, and joyously clapping and skipping in circles when any poster points toward even the slightest of ill behaviour; whilst sitting perversely silent as SISU kill this club

letsallsingtogether

You are actually right :thinking about: The bloke and his followers are cowards constantly attack anyone trying to do better for their Club then has no ideas or the guts to reply to any of them not just you.
He seems to think that people want to cause him harm far from the truth he has been offered numerous times to meet up for a chat but hides behind the key board he is just an utter joke

letsallsingtogether

like I said they never reply they throw shit but don't like it back

Users who are viewing this thread