London Demonstration Saturday 15th June (1 Viewer)

gary_ccfcforever

We need 50-100 people who would be willing to come on a coach to London on this day?

We would depart from Coventry at around Midday, With pickups in the City Centre and the Ricoh Arena... We would aim to be at sisu HQ for 3pm and from there head to Football League HQ, Afterwards we would stop for a couple of hours for a beer or two etc.

Its likely to be around £10 return. But we need a minimum of a full coach if not 2.

If you would back this i simply need a yes and we can look at arranging

James Smith

I live in London and I'd love to come but I just checked my rota and unsurprisingly I'm working that Saturday. I'll ask if I can switch days but chances are very slim.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We need 50-100 people who would be willing to come on a coach to London on this day?

We would depart from Coventry at around Midday, With pickups in the City Centre and the Ricoh Arena... We would aim to be at sisu HQ for 3pm and from there head to Football League HQ, Afterwards we would stop for a couple of hours for a beer or two etc.

Its likely to be around £10 return. But we need a minimum of a full coach if not 2.

If you would back this i simply need a yes and we can look at arranging
Ok I'll ask it before HE does So how much are you inbred morons making out of this:thinking about:

grego_gee

I don't think 50-100 is enough! You might need more to reach average IQ?
What is the message you want to get over?
SISU OUT? or Good luck for the new season?
Either might be wasted if they are in negotiations to sell the club!
But then, go ahead, it might give the new owners something to think on!

:pimp:

Jim

Hopefully should be able to make it. First free weekend in a long time. Would go straight from Bristol and meet you all there.

AFCCOVENTRY

Problem is nobody will be at Sisu HQ on a Sat. For more impact weekday would be better. However I understand getting people on a weekday is hard.

grego_gee

How will it be a 'new start?'

They might very well sell, if anyone will buy.
If no-one buys, we will at least be free of an unbearable rent load.
Hopefully the council will see the light and we will still be in the Ricoh.
If the message is KEEP CITY IN COVENTRY, why don't you take it to the Council house?
Its in their remit, not SISU's!

Last edited:

covmark

If no-one buys, we will at least be free of an unbearable rent load.i
If the message is KEEP CITY IN COVENTRY, why don't you take it to the Council house?

I agree with this, I'm a member of the trust but I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with them. Come on a 100 strong protest outside their offices on a Saturday, is this a joke, like greggo says, why not protest outside the council house, ACL are as culpable as sisu imo

grego_gee

I agree with this, I'm a member of the trust but I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with them. Come on a 100 strong protest outside their offices on a Saturday, is this a joke, like greggo says, why not protest outside the council house, ACL are as culpable as sisu imo

Thanks mark,
I am a member of the trust too!

Jim

Really don't agree here. ACL have made all the concessions and continually state that CCFC are welcome to play at the Ricoh.

Only Tim Fisher has stated otherwise and quite frankly his track record of truthful statements isn't exactly brilliant even when it is required at a corporate governance level.

covmark

Really don't agree here. ACL have made all the concessions and continually state that CCFC are welcome to play at the Ricoh.

Only Tim Fisher has stated otherwise and quite frankly his track record of truthful statements isn't exactly brilliant even when it is required at a corporate governance level.
Fair enough you disagree, but surely you can't argue that sending 100 blokes to sisu's offices on a Saturday is going to achieve anything

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If no-one buys, we will at least be free of an unbearable rent load.

Will you stop going on about the rent if they were given 100% of the Ricoh/Acl for free how the hell would that change things? It wouldn't just give them the perfect excus to rack up more debt. Six years and it never occoured to them that they didn't conduct due diligence properly and have only just in the last two months have they mentioned it:thinking about:We have made mistakes in the past but we're alright now honest:thinking about:
The club is the most important thing:thinking about:
We are 70 million in debt but thats not our fault its CCC Higgs Acl :thinking about:
We are in division 3 but thats not our fault:thinking about:
Our gates are down to 10/11000 thats not our fault:thinking about:
Our brilliant new plan is to move out of Coventry for three years and groundshare thereby losing three years of new young supporters the lifeblood of any club but thats not our fault:thinking about:
We are going to build a shed somewhere where the interest charges will be more than the last rent we were offered and that includes any F+B we can make but thats not our fault:thinking about:
Have I missed anything?
So everything thats happened to this club during their tenure is not their fault its all down to? Oh yes CCC:thinking about:

Mucca Mad Boys

But if Fisher doesn't have the authority to broker a deal with ACL is it not irrelevant whether Fisher wants to leave the RICOH or not?

So when ACL say we're welcome to play at the RICOH is that not an empty statement because if they can't/won't speak to SISU/Cov Holdings anyway?

If CCFC were welcome, then why don't ACL press the administrator to get a deal done?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

But if Fisher doesn't have the authority to broker a deal with ACL is it not irrelevant whether Fisher wants to leave the RICOH or not?

So when ACL say we're welcome to play at the RICOH is that not an empty statement because if they can't/won't speak to SISU/Cov Holdings anyway?

If CCFC were welcome, then why don't ACL press the administrator to get a deal done?
We dont know if they have

psgm1

Banned
What a cretinous coward you are broken. Asking questions only a moron would ask. Trying to badger a guy to go who clearly doesn't and has far more important things going on. Why should the clique go at all? Yet another publicity stunt. Don't trust the London fans? Considering your ardent support just doesn't tally with you being an ex member. Were you chucked out? Did you not agree with what they do? Why leave as according to you they are the saviours of the club.

Exactly as predicted when it all hit the fan members would see how utterly ineffective and how distasteful bitter and sinister a vocal minority of clique apologists really are. Just look at the bile that these nimrods spout in the defence of the clique.

Just look how insignificant their efforts are. If I tried to organise a protest I would be embarrassed if less than 100 turned up.

Trouble is all this sudden activity is driven by criticism NOT by any heartfelt desire for action.

Take a look st the total inaction before I started showing them up;

It is all on the hoof knee jerk attention seeking. This is why more and more members have become totally disillusioned by the clique.

And no matter how much mrsba tries it just cannot disguise the truth!

50-100? Doubt you will need more than a minibus!

With defenders like mrsba/broken who needs enemies. He is doing far more damage to you than anything I could ever say.
it is becoming the voice of the clique and it is destroying your clique

Wayto go hero sorry moron

covmark

Will you stop going on about the rent if they were given 100% of the Ricoh/Acl for free how the hell would that change things? It wouldn't just give them the perfect excus to rack up more debt. Six years and it never occoured to them that they didn't conduct due diligence properly and have only just in the last two months have they mentioned it:thinking about:We have made mistakes in the past but we're alright now honest:thinking about:
The club is the most important thing:thinking about:
We are 70 million in debt but thats not our fault its CCC Higgs Acl :thinking about:
We are in division 3 but thats not our fault:thinking about:
Our gates are down to 10/11000 thats not our fault:thinking about:
Our brilliant new plan is to move out of Coventry for three years and groundshare thereby losing three years of new young supporters the lifeblood of any club but thats not our fault:thinking about:
We are going to build a shed somewhere where the interest charges will be more than the last rent we were offered and that includes any F+B we can make but thats not our fault:thinking about:
Have I missed anything?
So everything thats happened to this club during their tenure is not their fault its all down to? Oh yes CCC:thinking about:
Take off your ACL tinted specs for a bit, the biggest mistake sisu made was not taking this stance when they took control. I agree they should go, but to render ACL blameless is a joke. Who's to say with new owners the council are going to be more giving

Users who are viewing this thread