Listen To Me Just Hear Me Out (6 Viewers)

PVA

New years day, halfway through the season.

1 point off 2nd and 4 points off 1st, with a game in hand on both.

3 defeats, the fewest in the league.

Is the taxi still warming up? Going round and round on the ring road? Ran out of fuel?

SlowerThanPlatt

New years day, halfway through the season.

1 point off 2nd and 4 points off 1st, with a game in hand on both.

3 defeats, the fewest in the league.

Is the taxi still warming up? Going round and round on the ring road? Ran out of fuel?

He did say if there wasn’t a change in approach and personnel tbf

Grendel

He did say if there wasn’t a change in approach and personnel tbf

It’s a shame people can’t read

I think though there is universal agreement our choice of forwards until we signed Godden have been shocking and a top 6 place is now the minimum we should expect

SlowerThanPlatt

There has been neither.

After all according to the OP Godden had 'found the Robins way and stopped scoring'.

The fact is the OP was a ridiculous over reaction.

We hadn’t won away in 14 and had only won a game by 2 clear goals before all season, now in the last 2 away games we’ve won both and by more than 2 clear goals? But nothing has changed?

PVA

We hadn’t won away in 14 and had only won a game by 2 clear goals before all season, now in the last 2 away games we’ve won both and by more than 2 clear goals? But nothing has changed?

Nothing has changed in personnel or approach no. The results clearly have.

PVA

Jesus Christ. Can people not just be happy we won rather than bringing up old threads just to point score.

Just a bit of fun mate. I couldn't be happier!

Some of the doom and gloom merchants are probably a bit disappointed the other teams didn't win their games in hand to drag us down to 11th though as was apparently going to happen :woot:

mark82

Just a bit of fun mate. I couldn't be happier!

Some of the doom and gloom merchants are probably a bit disappointed the other teams didn't win their games in hand to drag us down to 11th though as was apparently going to happen :woot:

It pulled us down to ninth, but we've done really well the last few games and seem to have turned a bit of a corner. Amazing what happens when you get a fully fit goalscorer.

PVA

Yep, it's a different system from when the thread was created. Also, fit Godden makes a massive difference.

It's a different system to that used on the day the thread was created yes, but it had been used previously.

Hullinho87

It's a different system to that used on the day the thread was created yes, but it had been used previously.

Yes. Exactly.
And the system isn’t hugely different.
Godden has just got some fitness and in to that form that strikers get in to.
Robins knew/knows what he is doing.

The taxi shit in this thread all starting up again was all a bit premature & embarrassing for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTG

harvey098

It’s a shame people can’t read

I think though there is universal agreement our choice of forwards until we signed Godden have been shocking and a top 6 place is now the minimum we should expect

I’m sure you have bi-polar. Earlier in this thread you were trying to make a £50 bet that we “would fall short of the top 6”?

Grendel

I’m sure you have bi-polar. Earlier in this thread you were trying to make a £50 bet that we would finish outside the top 6?

No I wasn’t? What are you on about now?

Hobo

Jesus Christ. Can people not just be happy we won rather than bringing up old threads just to point score.

I agree but some do set themselves up.

Grendel

Alot of people. Pretty sure you have a post saying hes not good enough. But not gonna search for it now. You said we are missing s top quality striker whilst he on books too

No I said I believed he was injured for a fair time. I also said when he first arrived his movement off the ball was light years ahead of alternatives

Evo1883

No I said I believed he was injured for a fair time. I also said when he first arrived his movement off the ball was light years ahead of alternatives

I think we need another goalscorer in the January market tbh, offload Bakayoko Ponticelli...biamou really is a target man, we need 2 goalscorers

Grendel

I think we need another goalscorer in the January market tbh, offload Bakayoko Ponticelli...

We certainly need a viable alternative which we don’t at present have

covcity4life

Ok g. Everytime we win you try make it about you.

New year not gonna get invovled

Lets just enjoy todays victory tonight

Reactions: TTG

Grendel

Ok g. Everytime we win you try make it about you.

New year not gonna get invovled

Lets just enjoy todays victory tonight

It’s not me that keeps reopening threads so how is it about me?

Grendel

TBFare it’s a forum with a timeline m8.

Drop an opinion and you’re asking for an anal hindsight fuck

Which bothers me not but I can’t be accused of seeking attention when it’s others who open the threads

Users who are viewing this thread