Listen To Me Just Hear Me Out (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

I think you will be proved wrong and we will still have a good season..

giphy.gif

Londonccfcfan

I wish I didn’t feel the need to respond To pathetic posts like this.....lmfao taxi warming up for Robins, the man has performed miracles in the last 2 years!

At a cross roads my arse, I suppose you were saying this this time 2 years ago after Morecambe away performance when were 7th before McNulty hit his straps and Jones got season ending injury...Or after the Boxing Day defeat at Port Vale.

It’s funny how everyone seems to ignore the two extremely tough away fa cup ties in the last 10 games, where we have arguably played our best football. It’s just a fucking anomaly why we haven’t won away( call it unlucky or naive) not good stat, but that will change. I will respond you to you again after we give Wycombe away a drubbing you numpty.

I for one have seen many significant improvements this season, top 6 is there for the taking, I haven’t seen a team better than this one in the league that Mark Robbins has assembled and got the best out of.

Godden will come good no doubt about that, just like McNulty did, Biamou has been a revelation imo since his half time comeback vs fleetwood. 7 goals in 7 games?

Anyway I for one have plenty of faith in this squad and Robins. We will give someone a spanking a spanking soon, I have no doubt about that. But there will be ups and downs. Lol certainly not going to hit any panic buttons.

Could even make a charge for 2nd place. But Top 6 is there for the taking and nothing I saw at Shrewsbury or any of the other 23 games I been to this season changes that.

Fuck me. I love my reply.

Didn't realise I said we will give Wycombe away a drubbing. And I said it's an anomaly why we havnt won away.

And I said we would finish top 2.

Oh and I said Godden would come good.

Thing is alot of these losers didn't go to games like Ipswich away in FA Cup the week previous and see us play sublime football.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Fuck me. I love my reply.

Didn't realise I said we will give Wycombe away a drubbing. And I said it's an anomaly why we havnt won away.

And I said we would finish top 2.

Oh and I said Godden would come good.

Thing is alot of these losers didn't go to games like Ipswich away in FA Cup the week previous and see us play sublime football.

Have you made a prediction for this season?

If you have sorry I must have missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread