Line of duty (1 Viewer)

stupot07

I'm so excited

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Otis

I think it would be such a dumb move to have Hastings as H. Even the fact it being "H" for Hastings, would be such a stupid reveal.

He has worked so tirelessly and endlessly to bring down the OCG and find who the Fourth Man is. He simply would not be that relentless if he was H.

Last edited:

Otis

If it WAS to be Hastings though, I wonder if there is anything in the fact that both James Nesbitt and Adrian Dunbar are Northern Irish. Could that maybe point to some link with the characters too?

Grendel

It’s rubbish really isn’t it. I watch it but it’s total nonsense

SBAndy

I do hope tomorrow is the last one though

Said this to the other half earlier in the week. They really need to look at bringing things to a conclusion. May need one more series as there’s a fair bit outstanding to tick off in one episode, but that would need to be it.

D

Deleted member 4439

Hadn't realised that Martin Compston was scots. I don't know why I should think a Scots actor would find accents any harder than an Engish actor, but I am impressed.

Grendel

Perhaps biamou is H - bent footballer taking bribes to miss chance after chance just for a few quid

Grendel

funnily enough I read the other day they'd commissioned a 4th series which will be the last, watched 10 minutes of the first ever episode, that was enough for me.

I watched them all - I love shite sit coms

Grendel

I don't think it's humanly possible to sit through all that shite.
I'd say it's worse than Miranda which is some achievement.

Miranda is a stretch too far

Users who are viewing this thread