Line of duty (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Interesting debate across twitter comparing final episodes across other big series. Maybe it is impossible to finish a series perfectly (if that is the end of LoD, doubt it)

For the record I kind of liked how Sopranos ended.

The Sopranos was a brilliant ending (though I wasn't sure at the time).

D

Deleted member 4439

Interesting debate across twitter comparing final episodes across other big series. Maybe it is impossible to finish a series perfectly (if that is the end of LoD, doubt it)

For the record I kind of liked how Sopranos ended.

There is no contest, never will be.

Winny the Bish

It was sadly...realistic. No shocking twist, no crazy gotcha moment, just cronyism and corruption being covered up by the elite in a depressing manner and a bumbling fool who managed to fail his way up the ladder.

God I hope there's another season.

D

Deleted member 4439

I thought it was very smart.
Option 1
If you remember the scene in the cell when the dodgy lawyer was choked to death you will recall Buckells was there cr@pping himself. It was a warning what would happen if he ratted so he took the fall for the top man. The real H will be revealed in next series.
Option 2
His bumbling fool act was just a cover and he was H.
I think option 1 much more likely but the writer wants us to be annoyed and knows the speculation and hype will deliver another big audience for a new series.
Set us up lovely

That ending for sure means they'll be a series 7.

wingy

It was sadly...realistic. No shocking twist, no crazy gotcha moment, just cronyism and corruption being covered up by the elite in a depressing manner and a bumbling fool who managed to fail his way up the ladder.

God I hope there's another season.
Good god.
Just mirroring real life then.

JAM See

I still don't understand that switch under the bridge.
How did they have time to do that?

AOM

Think there will be another series. No mention of either of the three main characters in the closing scenes and I still reckon Osborne will have more involvement

Users who are viewing this thread