Line of duty (1 Viewer)

Otis

I did think that after all the big build up, it would indeed be an anti-climax.

And it truly was.

lifeskyblue

That’s what comes of failing upwards. Quite possibly/probably the most disappointing episode in 6 series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAM See

I'm whelmed. Not over or under, just whelmed.

No way Buckles is the Mr. Big.

Evo1883

Writers really struggle to end TV series well don't they .

Game of thrones

Line of duty

I don't hold much hope for peaky blinders either

Evo1883

How can you be brilliant for several series then become brain dead when it matters lol

Paul Anthony

That felt like the biggest anti-climax. There has to be another series in it, right!?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

That was crap. It wasn't helped that Carmichael has wandered in from the set of Motherland and doesn't know what she's doing.

Mr Panda

Interesting debate across twitter comparing final episodes across other big series. Maybe it is impossible to finish a series perfectly (if that is the end of LoD, doubt it)

For the record I kind of liked how Sopranos ended.

oakey

I thought it was very smart.
Option 1
If you remember the scene in the cell when the dodgy lawyer was choked to death you will recall Buckells was there cr@pping himself. It was a warning what would happen if he ratted so he took the fall for the top man. The real H will be revealed in next series.
Option 2
His bumbling fool act was just a cover and he was H.
I think option 1 much more likely but the writer wants us to be annoyed and knows the speculation and hype will deliver another big audience for a new series.
Set us up lovely

Grendel

So the bloke who sounds like Barry Taylor from Auf Wiedersein pet is a criminal mastermind

Users who are viewing this thread