Leon Clarke transfer request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCCFC90

Just seen on a site that were in for ebanks blake on loan

Ebanks Blake is a free agent, was on trial at Ipswich.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Everyone to Sixfields 26 April if he signs for Wolves and boo him! :D

I don't like booing players (there are a few exceptions) but I'd feel let down if he has forced a move.

We've given him a chance, we've let him play the game he wants to, given him a stage to showcase what he can do, and this is the thanks we get!

Edit: the first part was tongue in cheek by the way! ;)

Last edited:

valiant15

Everyone to Sixfields 26 April if he signs for Wolves and boo him! :D

I don't like booing players (there are a few exceptions) but I'd feel let down if he has forced a move.

We've given him a chance, we've let him play the game he wants to, given him a stage to showcase what he can do, and this is the thanks we get!

He owes ccfc nothing.

ccfchandsy

I walked past him at the game today he defo was not limping I have pulled my groin before and you can't help but limp. I say let the prick leave

sw88

Chief Commentator!
You believe he's shown a 'lack of commitment' at this club? What utter crap. He's been superb for us ever since he signed. Fully committed and appearing to enjoy his partnership with CW this season. But there must come a point when you review where you're going, what you have to offer and whether the grass is greener elsewhere. And it definitely IS. It's a short career and he's absolutely right to recognise that he will have a brighter future at somewhere like Wolves.

Thanks Leon and good luck I say.

Your move SISU.

I said he has form if showing a lack of commitment, didn't say he was doing so right at this moment in time!

mds

Ernie, i think you missed sw`s point, historically the guy dosnt settle always on the move.
Sad loss if true, if its not one thing its another.

PUSB

RoboCCFC90

Ipswich IIRC.

He wasn't in the squad yesterday but he joined them in December, I must have missed that sorry guys.

jon92

Alot of preston fans yesterday seemed to think he was there yesterday before this news even come out

ecky

All the best Leon if i was in your position i would do the same..what future does sisu or ccfc offer you? our club is a disgrace, has been for years and is getting worse

lordsummerisle

All the best Leon if i was in your position i would do the same..what future does sisu or ccfc offer you? our club is a disgrace, has been for years and is getting worse

Think Sisu have also owned every club that he played for previously.

RoboCCFC90

Ecky I like your comments usually but this one I can't understand it's not the right attitude..

stupot07

In what way has the club been a disgrace for years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Never read so much crap.

Nothing to do with the club whatsoever and there is nothing they can so.

Clarke has built a career on leaving clubs cheap and moving for large signing on fees. He has already stayed her longer than normal. Does that suggest this club is well organised and better than the previous ones? No. It suggests no one has offered him a deal.

Clarkes a mercenary that's what you get. He has to go - no club has ever kept him after the request - the goals disappear.

His played where he had for a reason and its not ability.

The most annoying thing is the usual subjects jumping on the bandwagon almost rejoicing at the news. They would rather say ha ha we hate sisu and that's why than see the club prosper.

At least we know what Leon Clark is. It's the so called fans that pretend they support the club bit just love it when bad news comes along that are truly disgusting.

RFC

It's the Transfer Window and these type of stories are always circulating and SSN is not one of the best or most reliable sources IMHO!

Murdoch has always been a muck-raker, sells newspapers, SSN as ever controversial!

May happen, may not? Onwards & upwards I say PUSB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread