Leon Clarke transfer request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaiskyblue

not shocked by this, my mate at the pub today bang on the money said " groin strain" football speak for weighing best options for a move.

RoboCCFC90

I hope he doesn't go, but with his reputation can you say no one saw it coming?

shmmeee

Gutting but to be expected. There's a reason this is the most football you've played in a season Leon!

The fact it's a request will knock a bit off his value, but for me it's get as much as you can for him and source a replacement. After all were in a virtually identical position with McGoldrick and that turned out OK! :D

dongonzalos

Probably wants to play at a club the behind the scenes is not an absolute farce.

Plus will get more wages, you would all do the same.

SIR ERNIE

Arguably the best striker in Divs I &2 playing for the biggest car crash of a club in Divs 1&2.

Was never going to last was it.

stupot07

Arguably the best striker in Divs I &2 playing for the biggest car crash of a club in Divs 1&2.

Was never going to last was it.

He's hardly got a track record of loyality and stickability......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

Huddlesfield just paid over x4 that for Wells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Wells is at the other end of his career and can probably stay at a club for more than one season at a time.

Still a shockingly low figure mind. Who the fuck are we going to get in for that money?

RoboCCFC90

Wells is at the other end of his career and can probably stay at a club for more than one season at a time.

Still a shockingly low figure mind. Who the fuck are we going to get in for that money?

Chris Dagnall

We'd be lucky to get £1M for Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread