Leon Clarke transfer request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCCFC90

Fair enough! Let's hope Leon doesn't read this site and see how much he's now hated. Or liked. Or get the impression he can go. :D

Let's hope he reads it.

PLEASE STAY LEON!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noggin

I think he got the pictures off a mate, even so that's pretty conclusive evidence and I wouldn't have a reason to doubt him.

It's not really very conclusive, I'd be much more confident, with no mate, I'm not going anywhere, hoping to be fit for the next game.

letsallsingtogether

There are rumours that the players are unhappy with the way they are being treated by the likes of waggot.

seems they are being given a days notice when it has come to contract talks etc.

I have always thought that Waggot was a top man but looking at how he was loathed at Charlton by the players and fans alike maybe I am wrong?

Maybe a wolf in sheep's clothing?

RoboCCFC90

It's not really very conclusive, I'd be much more confident, with no mate, I'm not going anywhere, hoping to be fit for the next game.

I suppose it depends on how you read it I guess..

Longford

There are rumours that the players are unhappy with the way they are being treated by the likes of waggot.

seems they are being given a days notice when it has come to contract talks etc.

I have always thought that Waggot was a top man but looking at how he was loathed at Charlton by the players and fans alike maybe I am wrong?

Maybe a wolf in sheep's clothing?

I have heard lots of players don't like him. He is simply good(ish) cop to Fishers bad cop.

savosdad

Banned
Who gives a fuck when the SHIT Owners have no Ambition any player that ends up decent and puts in some effort deserve to be upgraded from the Mess we are in

RoboCCFC90

I am sure if he does read this forum then he would have seen you like a post saying "if he wants to go he can fuck off". I am sure he will think of staying if people are saying these things about him.

Did I? Tbh I can't remember what I did 20 mins ago!

Tom's Dad

Just had a text from a Brighton fan asking what Leon's like as that's the rumour down there.

I think that until he goes or the window closes and he's still here I'll assume its media generated hype and I should ignore it.

savosdad

Banned
I actually spoke to him last week and its a fact he hates playing at a two bit stadium (sixfields ) who in their right mind would want to sign for us, be different if we had a class stadium like the Ricoh have makes you wonder.

Nick

Administrator
I actually spoke to him last week and its a fact he hates playing at a two bit stadium (sixfields ) who in their right mind would want to sign for us, be different if we had a class stadium like the Ricoh have makes you wonder.

What stadium do Ricoh have? It is amazing how all of these players always say different things when they have a chat to people and they always back up people's arguments.

Qwerty70

Has anyone mentioned majority of wolves fans won't welcome Leon with open arms anyway. He would receive a frosty welcome.
Such a shame that people have chosen to abuse Leon on the back of rumours. Leon has been great for us and I hope he stays but keeping an unhappy / unsettled player doesn't work n if he does go lets hope waggott had another trick up sleeve.
Players do read forums and if I was Leon I would sitting tonight questioning if I want to play for such fans. We let ourselves down sometimes.
If we are going to reach play offs we need a fit and motivated Leon Clarke.

The Gentleman

Has anyone mentioned majority of wolves fans won't welcome Leon with open arms anyway. He would receive a frosty welcome.
Such a shame that people have chosen to abuse Leon on the back of rumours. Leon has been great for us and I hope he stays but keeping an unhappy / unsettled player doesn't work n if he does go lets hope waggott had another trick up sleeve.
Players do read forums and if I was Leon I would sitting tonight questioning if I want to play for such fans. We let ourselves down sometimes.

Lets be honest, if he goes back there and scores the goals that get them the title, he will be a god. We are a fickle bunch, us football fans

letsallsingtogether

Correct.

That is the way people hide there fear(of him leaving) by saying I don't care hated him any way Blah Blah Blah. Don't think that a majority actually think that way.

SkyBlueM

I have heard from inside the club that the players have twice been asked to take pay cuts - I think they did on the first time round but when they were asked to take a second not all were so willing I am led to believe it was at that point Christie decided not to agree a new contract so if this is true you cannot necessarily blame Leon if he has handed in a request. It may just be hearsay so don't shoot the messenger and no i will not say where the info came from.

simple_simon

Do not want Leon to go but its only what is expected in the football World and not unusual for a player with his goring record in our league to get picked up.
Hope he gets a great deal, but prefer it if not to a team in our league.
We will get a cheaper replacement but am sure SP will have done his home work and seen the potential.
Would prefer to keep Wilson, him being injured means he will be here longer.

Will always be another Clarke, Mc Goldrick, we will be fine under Pressely.

Sub

once again it all comes down to the owners derailing and dismantling the club from the inside, i would go if they told me to take or akesd me to take a pay cut twice, if this is true its down to our great owners again fucking the only chance of promotion up and earnign more money by investing in the team, same old story like when we got relegated all down to SISU and their greed !!!

Sky Blue Pete

The reality is no way sisu will continue to fund losses for the next 3-5 years!! Football league should have thrown us out and saved us the heartache

tonyok

If Leon does go he will be a big loss. Obviously the thought of playing in Northampton for the foreseeable future with the super fans will question anyone's loyalty in wearing the Coventry shirt.

Good luck to him and maybe he will now be able to talk freely about life under Sisu.

letsallsingtogether

If you had listened to the radio today one sixfields caller said it is our fault for not going to sixfields, and giving Sisu money to spend.

Does that mean that us staying away is working.

How many more millions are their investors will to lose?

once again it all comes down to the owners derailing and dismantling the club from the inside, i would go if they told me to take or akesd me to take a pay cut twice, if this is true its down to our great owners again fucking the only chance of promotion up and earnign more money by investing in the team, same old story like when we got relegated all down to SISU and their greed !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread