Kastaneer (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

He may be unfit but is he actually fat like some are suggesting? Just one of those huge wide guys. I can't imagine he's a bloater, if he took his shirt off he'd probably look in good shape.

Magwitch

Wasn’t used today, I assume he was there, disappointing but hopefully he will get atleast one game so we can see if he could be the real deal,

no_loyalty

Wasn’t used today, I assume he was there, disappointing but hopefully he will get atleast one game so we can see if he could be the real deal,

Was he the only sub who didn't come on?

chiefdave

If he can't get any minutes today you've got to wonder about his future here. You could say its a warning to buck his ideas up from Robins but how many warnings does he need?

Terry Gibson's perm

He wasn’t fat when I met him before the first game of the season but was a big chap.

Hobo

Even the debit wonder goal didnt give me hope with Kastaneer.

Then just when I had managed to forget about Adebola - this thread pops up.

better days

Looks ominous for Kasta if he isn't brought on in a friendly where so many kids and fringe are involved
Think the management are giving him and his agent a message
By megaphone

cc84cov

Looks ominous for Kasta if he isn't brought on in a friendly where so many kids and fringe are involved
Think the management are giving him and his agent a message
By megaphone
Agreed how he didn’t come on yesterday with youngsters ahead of him the writings on the wall I don’t see him playing for us again.

Magwitch

Let’s be honest he’s the only one of a number of new recruits over the last year or so who hasn’t come off, that’s a pretty good record considering the amount Robins has signed obviously of this summers newbies there’s one or two to make their mark yet, re. Kasteneer I still think there’s a player there but for some reason it ain’t happened for him and looks like it probably won’t here.

PVA

Can just imagine us having a bad injury crisis and he comes out from the cold to score a late winner... only to get sent off in the next game and never be seen again.

fatso

Was reading a diff story on CET and this came up down the bottom and gave me a good chuckle reading how highly regarded he was and how lucky we are to have him here yet we can’t get rid of him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hilarious reading! That must of been written by his agent.
In reality, he wasn’t rated by his previous teams fans, (which speaks volumes)
And he’s been a total waste of a squad place since arriving. We literally can’t give the useless fat unfit fucker away!
That article says he can play up front on his own, Really! Well what an opportunity he had to compete with Godden and make a name for himself.
He has all the physical attributes , but none of the mental ones to make the grade.
In life, for every Dabo, there’s a kastaneer.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

Reading that the basis on signing him was that he represented Holland and nearly got a Premier League move 3 years before so he must be good. The recruitment has matured since then for sure and I can’t see another one like this

Grendel

Reading that the basis on signing him was that he represented Holland and nearly got a Premier League move 3 years before so he must be good. The recruitment has matured since then for sure and I can’t see another one like this

Didn’t he have a trial here?

Mucca Mad Boys

Hilarious reading! That must of been written by his agent.
In reality, he wasn’t rated by his previous teams fans, (which speaks volumes)
And he’s been a total waste of a squad place since arriving. We literally can’t give the useless fat unfit fucker away!
That article says he can play up front on his own, Really! Well what an opportunity he had to compete with Godden and make a name for himself.
He has all the physical attribution, but none of the mental ones to make the grade.
In life, for every Dabo, there’s a Kastaneer

We've seen glimpses of the player he could be, but what's blindingly obvious is the player doesn't have the drive to develop. Had it not been for COVID, we'd probably be able to shift him on because the transfer market has been a lot less active than usual.

Agreed, he has a lot of attributes that tick boxes, but his mentality has been all over the shop - a pound shop Balotelli if you will. Bags of ability, but a complete lack of mental discipline.

fatso

We've seen glimpses of the player he could be, but what's blindingly obvious is the player doesn't have the drive to develop. Had it not been for COVID, we'd probably be able to shift him on because the transfer market has been a lot less active than usual.

Agreed, he has a lot of attributes that tick boxes, but his mentality has been all over the shop - a pound shop Balotelli if you will. Bags of ability, but a complete lack of mental discipline.
True, a really frustrating player.

Users who are viewing this thread