Kastaneer (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

He could become our Akinfenwa equivalent.

cc84cov

Still early days for him coming from abroad I have a feeling he will turn it round don’t ask me why

andrew.roberts

I speak to a lot of Dutch people in my work and those that know him all say the same thing, he has a bad attitude. Maybe M. R. thinks he can cure him of that and the fact that he hasn't shown him the door would certainly indicate that.
Fortunately however they all agree that in Hamer we have signed a very good player.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

cc84cov

I speak to a lot of Dutch people in my work and those that know him all say the same thing, he has a bad attitude. Maybe M. R. thinks he can cure him of that and the fact that he hasn't shown him the door would certainly indicate that.
Fortunately however they all agree that in Hamer we have signed a very good player.

We surely must of knew about that before signing him given the amount of work that goes into scouting abroad ? Or are we not actually digging that deep when watching these players ?

He hasn’t been shown the door as he’s on a 3 year contract & I bet he’s not got many interested in taking him if they e actually done some back ground checks

junglej13

Would imagine the same is known about Enobokhare but Robins got the best out of him. Kastaneer injury when he first joined didn't help him but he has all the tools to be a very good player. I hope we can get the best out of him. I suspect this might be as a striker.

Liquid Gold

People say Shipley is blowing after an hour but it could just be instructions, MR could tell him to give it his all for that time as he's going to sub him off.

Magwitch

Thing is, so many people comment on players being fat etc but their fitness levels are still miles above ours and sometimes it can be muscle / their build.

I remember Gary Deegan when he played for us, he looked tubby but took his shirt off after a game and was like a machine. Akinfenwa, bloke is a knob but he's not fat.
Akinfenwa is the perfect example don’t think I’ve seen a tubbyier l
Harsh ? The lads been here over a year and hasn’t been arsed to get fit mate did you see the latest photo of him ? If a footballer can’t get fit and stay fit he’s unprofessional in my book
How do you know that ? Let’s see what he is like fitness wise after this pre-season training, if he’s like he was I’m sure MR will sort him out.

covcity4life

Harsh ? The lads been here over a year and hasn’t been arsed to get fit mate did you see the latest photo of him ? If a footballer can’t get fit and stay fit he’s unprofessional in my book
I asked had I missed anything?? No i have not seen a latest picture

Do we know for sure he hasn't played due to fitness? Could just be quality

cc84cov

I asked had I missed anything?? No i have not seen a latest picture

Do we know for sure he hasn't played due to fitness? Could just be quality
It’s no excuse mate he’s done to a new club in England and can’t be arsed to get fit these lads train 5-6 days a week there is no excuse

SAJ

People would say Traore at wolves would be slow due to his size. But he is rapid. Not sure why our fan base think they are all sport scientists.

Maybe we should give him a chance this season
Funnily enough my mate whose a season ticket holder at Middlesbrough always used to moan about how unfit Traore was got loads of talent but couldn’t play more than 30 minutes. Said the fans can’t believe what they see now at Wolves it’s like he’s a totally different player.

cc84cov

Funnily enough my mate whose a season ticket holder at Middlesbrough always used to moan about how unfit Traore was got loads of talent but couldn’t play more than 30 minutes. Said the fans can’t believe what they see now at Wolves it’s like he’s a totally different player.
Player management

larry_david

People bang on about hiis goal for Bristol or the epic slide. People forget the run from the edge of his own box past 3 players to the edge of theirs in 94th min for o hare. That was the most exciting moment I've seen in football EVER

Nick

Administrator
People bang on about hiis goal for Bristol or the epic slide. People forget the run from the edge of his own box past 3 players to the edge of theirs in 94th min for o hare. That was the most exciting moment I've seen in football EVER

Yeah that was decent, he literally took about 3 players out of the game with a turn and then went on a run.

I think he also came on one game at home, literally just wiped their player straight out.

Terry_dactyl

Thing is, so many people comment on players being fat etc but their fitness levels are still miles above ours and sometimes it can be muscle / their build.

I remember Gary Deegan when he played for us, he looked tubby but took his shirt off after a game and was like a machine. Akinfenwa, bloke is a knob but he's not fat.
Why’s he a knob?

Skybluefaz

I’ve said it before and got slated on here. I honestly believe Kastaneer would be a better option as a striker for us than a winger.
Maybe, he had a one v one chance against Blackpool? Can't remember quite who it was. Didn't look a natural finisher though, not to say it can't be trained to an extent

Nick

Administrator
Maybe, he had a one v one chance against Blackpool? Can't remember quite who it was. Didn't look a natural finisher though, not to say it can't be trained to an extent
Yeah he bottled it I think. Didn't he get confused about wether to shoot or pass and ended up with a strange mixture?

Users who are viewing this thread