JR Verdict Thread (2 Viewers)

sky_blue_up_north

Does it really change anything.. I guess not.

bigfatronssba

Does this mean I never have to read another Facebook comment by that WUM Lee Meir?

hill83

And you were saying?

Cowards. Cowards. Cowards

Still only 7 times Hill.

Hang on, I wanted Sisu to fail. You gimp. Just because I called you out on saying cowards loads of times doesn't mean I support them, you ballbag.

Kingokings204

Hang on, I wanted Sisu to fail. You gimp. Just because I called you out on saying cowards loads of times doesn't mean I support them, you ballbag.

I'm the ball bag? Works out well as you're definitely the cock.

torchomatic

OK, once the mutual masturbation is over. Can we think about what happens next? What about CCFC? Do you think SISU will up and leave now?

bigfatronssba

AFCCOVENTRY

Yet again sisu make a fool of themselves by creating this sideshow.

Your plan to distress acl just hasn't worked. Do the decent thing and leave our club you bunch of vile scum bags.

bigfatronssba

Apparently this is great news for some reason? Hastens our slide into insolvency if thats what you want?

Surely it will hasten our majestic new 12k stadium in Nuneaton.

Why would insolvency happen? The Football League said Sisu have loads of money so that must be true.

RegTheDonk

"We batter people in court" LOL

Was thinking exactly the same Lee.

This must be a major embarrasment for Joy though. And Fishers quote above looks very silly too. Considering the amount of money they've wasted in the courts .... FFS keep this up and they may as well have paid the going rate for the Ricoh.

I can see blood spilled a la Being Human, heads flying at Castle Sepella tonight.

lewys33

The worrying thing is this is going to drag on even longer now. Realistically no matter who you support the best outcome for the fans may well have been a sisu win.

Ian1779

OK, once the mutual masturbation is over. Can we think about what happens next? What about CCFC? Do you think SISU will up and leave now?

I doubt they will leave - so it will come down to if they and the council can finally get a deal done.

Kingokings204

What does this mean for our club? Hopefully we can be rid of the scum. That's what.

Appeal lol appeal all they like in my opinion.

Any news of costs?

NorthernWisdom

The worrying thing is this is going to drag on even longer now. Realistically no matter who you support the best outcome for the fans may well have been a sisu win.

Really don't see how that would have magically resolved things either.

Just a tactic... of greater concern is whatever the next tactic is.

Hopefully it's a nice cup of tea and a chat in Esquires!

Monners

Expect that they will find a way to appeal, or something else to get CCC, ACL et al in court. It is what they do; they don't really care if they win or lose a few as long as they keep people in court until they cave in and give up or go bust. All a bit tiresome really isn't it.

bigfatronssba

Wouldn't have made any difference. A sisu win would have just meant further cases with the sisu parasites trying to claim money from the Coventry taxpayer.

chiefdave

If they are allowed to they will appeal, it will drag on for months and there will be more spent on lawyers.

Surely though there must come a point where they have to consider walking away. The question then is how they do it, would they liquidate us? I suspect they would if that gave them the best return, not sure they would do it out of spite if they could make more selling us on.

dongonzalos

What should happen now. JS ring the head of ACL.
Including the man or woman who can say yes from both the Council and Higgs.

They book conference facilities for 5 days.

They have a face to face meeting.

Everyone lays their cards on the table.

SISU we have kidnapped the club and it isn't coming back for another 4 years. Even then it maybe kicked out if the league unless we get some of what we want.

The others you are not coming back on your own terms only, you can't build a new stadium and we can break even for 5 years.

5 days to crack a deal

torchomatic

No, I don't think they will either. It was a question to the Mutual Masturbation Society members.

They may have got the result they want but can't see how this helps CCFC. Nothing else matters, does it?

I doubt they will leave - so it will come down to if they and the council can finally get a deal done.

Users who are viewing this thread