JR Verdict Thread (1 Viewer)

Sub

Simon Gilbert@TheSimonGilbert · 2m Clerk informs me they may move the judgment to a bigger court in the building if too many people turn up. Could mean slight delay.

TheRoyalScam

Simon Gilbert@TheSimonGilbert · 2m Clerk informs me they may move the judgment to a bigger court in the building if too many people turn up. Could mean slight delay.

But ML said it was a mere 'sideshow'................

Kingokings204

I guess that if CCC are found guilty sisu will use it as a basis for seeking damages.

They can't seek damages from what I'm told. They can't as the judge stated sisu withheld rent illegally so have no rights to claim damages.

TheRoyalScam

SG: Looks like we'll be ok in court 17 at the moment. Should be on course for a 10am start.

TheRoyalScam

Less than 7 minutes to KO - both teams warming up in a packed stadium 17 - plenty of tense CCFC fans watching and following on social media............

Monners

Due to recieve and email from work at 10 to see whether I will still have job or not (no phones calls required!). The JR verdict has suddenly become a useful distraction!

AFCCOVENTRY

@TheSimonGilbert: The council legal team is in the court. No sign of Sisu or the judge yet. Paul Harris from Higgs/ACL is also here. A few fans here too

TheRoyalScam

No sign of SISU manager and coaching staff on the bench......SG:The council legal team is in the court. No sign of Sisu or the judge yet. Paul Harris from Higgs/ACL is also here. A few fans here too

AFCCOVENTRY

@TheSimonGilbert: None of the key players in court yet. Chances are they may not be as they will already know the judgment.

AFCCOVENTRY

Interesting council people have arrived on time but sisu haven't!

Could it mean the result had gone the councils favour?

Noggin

tbf if they have the result already, not much point in turning up unless you want to be on hand for interviews.

Thats true, however many people believe this is personal (not something I subscribe too myself) but if they are right and this is personal and sisu knew they had won they would show up for sure. If it's purely business there isn't a great need to show up win or lose as they already know as you say.

TheRoyalScam

SG: I'll report as much of the judgment as poss as it's read out in court. We'll be given the full written judgment later today to put online -........................

TRS: the tension mounts for CCFC fans...........

Users who are viewing this thread