JR Verdict Thread (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

tbf if they have the result already, not much point in turning up unless you want to be on hand for interviews.

Shows cowardice though and that doesn't surprise me from these cretins

TheRoyalScam

SG: I'll report as much of the judgment as poss as it's read out in court. We'll be given the full written judgment later today to put online

Kingokings204

Still no one in court from sisu.

Pathetic leeches and leave now you bunch of twats. You are the lowest of the low and no one wants you here . Fuck off for good and leave us alone

AFCCOVENTRY

@lamtara2006: Michael Orton (kcic) arrived with Catherine. A few other fans plus Clive Eakin & @TheSimonGilbert. C,Mon your honour, let's get this done.

AndreasB

Still no one in court from sisu.

Pathetic leeches and leave now you bunch of twats. You are the lowest of the low and no one wants you here . Fuck off for good and leave us alone

You *may* be in danger of looking a bit of a twat if you are wrong about this.

AFCCOVENTRY

Haha...sisu knew Orton was coming to the courtroom and didn't want to bump into him in case a face to face meeting starts!

TheRoyalScam

Referee's on the pitch - SG: And we're underway as Justice Hickinbottom enters the court.

Noggin

Why would you turn up to hear something you know anyway?

Unless you wanted to spin it to some reporters in the court, of course ;)

fair point, what we are assuming is bad for sisu could actually mean the opposite. not sure the financial director of the council would be the person you sent for that job though.

hill83

Right then you bunch of cunts. Let's get back to the fucking Ricoh.

2cdg0p2.jpg

Kingokings204

You *may* be in danger of looking a bit of a twat if you are wrong about this.

I know lol but doesn't look good now.

hill I have calmed down now. So guess you're wrong about another 15 times. You're often wrong though I noticed so it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread