JR Verdict Thread (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

So, is it to be announced on the 30th, or wc 30th ?

Rusty Trombone

So, is it to be announced on the 30th, or wc 30th ?

To us it's the week commencing I think, but the Council and SISU (or whoever) find out this week, if they haven't already.

MR JUSTICE HICKINBOTTOM: Thank you, Mr Thompson. I will
21 obviously reserve judgment. I will in the usual way
22 send round a draft of the judgment before I hand it
23 down. I can't say when I'll hand it down. Firstly,
24 I would want to hand it down in Birmingham. I'm next in
25 Birmingham in the week of 30 June and I would hope to hand it down that week.

Last edited:

Skybluechick

Both parties find out 5 days before the judgement is handed down, so they should hear tomorrow I believe. That's what the judge said at the jr hearing.

Warwickhunt

Both parties find out 5 days before the judgement is handed down, so they should hear tomorrow I believe. That's what the judge said at the jr hearing.
So we will have to wait until then, however keep a check on Resignations from all the camps to see if we can formulate some kind of opinion as to which way its swung

Kingokings204

Yes judgement will be known to the parties this week so maybe why the rent offer hasn't be commented on just yet?

wes_cov

So all parties will be made aware of the judgement however they are not allowed to make the judgement itself public until after the judgement has been official passed down in court?

Is this correct?

Grendel

Which is why I am sceptical as to how Kcic have agreed a deal with ACL regarding rent.

ccfcway

surely both sides have heard the verdict by now ?

CCC will stay quiet until the verdict either way, but SISU ?

Kingokings204

surely both sides have heard the verdict by now ?

CCC will stay quiet until the verdict either way, but SISU ?

Good point. I don't think sisu have won. Both parties must know by know and if sisu have won then we would know about it by now.

ccfcway

I get this depressing feeling that an appeal of some sort will come whatever the outcome.

if SISU "win", off to court we go to appeal for damages.

ccfcway

I was told yesterday that the judge said either diff could t appeal the decision, is this true?

I don't think they can appeal unless there is new evidence, however if SISU win they will go back top court to persue damages. If CCC win, SISU will have to look for another way....

The Prefect

I don't think they can appeal unless there is new evidence, however if SISU win they will go back to court to persue damages.

I'm not sure how their landlord's funding affects the football club so doubt there is a realistic route for damages. It won't stop SISU though.

As to any conspiracy to remove SISU as owners even that's doubtful. How about SISU conspiring to distress ACL by not paying rent in order to acquire it for £7m and not the £19m it was worth?

More litigation on the way... Whatever the verdict this saga is a long way from being over.

Kingokings204

I was told yesterday that the judge said either diff could t appeal the decision, is this true?

Ccc can't appeal as it's not their case and sisu can't appeal as no fresh eveidence as it wasn't allowed.

Sisu can't also claim for damages from what I know. They illegally stopped paying rent so have no entitlement to claim damages

play_in_skyblue_stripes

No point second guessing.

We are within 1 hour of knowing the outcome.

I will accept the findings of the judge even if I don't like the outcome.

The judge has the facts.

Kingokings204

TF came out of court saying the JR was just a side show.
Side show to what ?
What is the main event ?

Is was ML John, and the main event is ccfc I guess although makes you wonder what the point is to this if it's just a sideshow. It's a costly sideshow I tell you so begs the question why bother.

Maybe he would say it was the main show if ML knew sisu were going to lose?

Kingokings204

Can't imagine anyone would take such costly legal action just purely to see if procedure was followed.

Makes you think about it doesn't it when the legal bill after today will probably amount to a years wage bill at the club with some decent players signed.

Sub

No matter what the result today SISU, CCC, ACL, FL all have had a hand in the total demise of CCFC and brought us to this point and as usual the fans are the biggest losers in this whole sad situation.

bigfatronssba

It doesn't show anything else though.

If it hasn't been, it just shows the council's admin staff have been lax.

If it has been... it doesn't really alter the wider issues.

It's a tactic, rather than the endgame.

I guess that if CCC are found guilty sisu will use it as a basis for seeking damages.

Users who are viewing this thread