January Window (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

I'd be concerned if we sold Tom Davies after signing an under 23 player who hasn't yet broken into the team at Tranmere. One for the future.

More thinking Hyam was “one for the future” until he became good enough to play ahead of Davies. So this guy takes Hyams U23 place and Hyam takes Davies first team spot.

Nick

Administrator
Where does it leave Morgan Williams and Thompson? Thompson seemed to be next in order after Davies / Hyam and then there's Williams who was signed for the U23's.

Otis

My daughter trained in her Coventry kit at the derby county training academy today. She was told by DCFC staff about Luke Thomas staying on and also that another Derby player was to join us. She was told the name but can’t remember who it was (she is only 9 yrs). So watch this space...
Not sure we want a 9 year old girl playing for us right now, cov4theprem.

Nick

Administrator
We need a central midfielder, somebody like ogogo from last season. If he isn't going to play, tell him to go elsewhere.

We can't be carrying both him and Doyle.

Magwitch

Be okay
We need a central midfielder, somebody like ogogo from last season. If he isn't going to play, tell him to go elsewhere.

Definately, don’t know what’s the issue with Ogogo is obviously doesn’t fit in for whatever reason should have been number one midfielder by now. Should be MRs priority now

Captain Dart

It looks like Westbrook is also ahead of Ogogo now too so the writing looks to be on the wall
Ogogo doesn't seem settled at all. It wouldn't shock me if he left to move "back home" to Wimbledon or another outer London club in the window.

Hobo

Kwame Thomas's contract cancelled and loan to Solihull Moore's is permanent.

cc84cov

Said this from early Nick centre forward & striker first month of season it was obvs to anyone who knows the slightest about football

Nonleagueherewecome

Rumoured to be on really high wages though isn't he? And on a long deal. I think we might have difficulty offloading him in his present condition. Perhaps he will come good, it was a bad injury he had. Just it might be March-April before we see that. If we don't, we might be in a David Bell situation!

Magwitch

Rumoured to be on really high wages though isn't he? And on a long deal. I think we might have difficulty offloading him in his present condition. Perhaps he will come good, it was a bad injury he had. Just it might be March-April before we see that. If we don't, we might be in a David Bell situation!
Spoke to a Shrewsbury fan the other week about Ogogo who said the same about his injury problem waxed lyrical about him as a player, perhaps MR knowing this signed him with an eye on getting another season out of Doyle and easing Ogogo into the team.

Deity

Spoke to the father of a Shrews player the day after we signed Ogogo. He also raved about him. Dynamic midfield leader, one of best in League 1.

Sky Blue Pete

Something not right about ogogo. He seemed upbeat at jsb party as a person.

I’m sure it takes time to get back up to peak fitness and if his game is based around that then that’s the reason for him not being in the first team.

Users who are viewing this thread