January Window (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I don't understand what people see in him, he's rugged but pretty limited, see Plymouth's first goal on Saturday.

Yeah, he might block and head everything that comes his way and a bit of aggression but even against Accrington he got bullied by their striker both physically and in terms of football.

It's a bit different to League 2 in that there's more pace and less recovery space to make an error for a defender.

I reckon we could replace him OK.

skybluebeduff

We've got someone coming in before the Gillingham game, but won't sign until end of Jan.

“The one that we have ready to come in still isn’t with us but we will be looking to do that after the 26th,” said Robins on Friday, “and hopefully it will be concluded before the window closes.

Nick

Administrator
Is the deadline the last day? Would be good to know which team so we can see their ins and outs :)

smileycov

Facebook User
Peterborough looking to get on loan (from forest) Jason Cummings shifted, apparently lincoln and my dons in for him also. Has bit of baggage but would be great for us if he could settle

steve82

Peterborough looking to get on loan (from forest) Jason Cummings shifted, apparently lincoln and my dons in for him also. Has bit of baggage but would be great for us if he could settle

On paper it’s a great idea but it looks like he’s a difficult character.

Peterborough who have him on loan for the season are trying to find a club to take him as it’s their responsibility to do so apparently under the loan agreement with Nottingham Forest.

Cummings has rejected Lincoln as he don’t want 4th tier football.

Great ability for this level and has goals but at what cost.... steer clear on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

steve82

Josh Maja has now signed for Bordeaux. 3.5m is the figure reported.

SkyBlueDom26

Anyone fancy bringing in Tom Pope from vale? Big physical striker that knows where the net is, deffo worth a punt

steve82

Anyone fancy bringing in Tom Pope from vale? Big physical striker that knows where the net is, deffo worth a punt

He’s not long signed a new deal at Vale.

On a side note if you’d of had Leon Clarke in the side today we’d of likely won.

It’s a player like that we desperately need

Alan Dugdales Moustache

This bloke that we're apparently signing will be someone that none of us have ever heard of . How exciting .
The last time I ever heard of a signing was Michael Doyle.
..and that was the first time round.

Captain Dart

A bit left field this one.

Surely bollocks.

Users who are viewing this thread