January Transfer Window (3 Viewers)

slowpoke

Isaac Moore: Can’t stop it really. I was at a recent U/15s match at the Higgs 8 scouts were watching that game, 2 watching the U/16s which Isaac was playing in.
But who has released this information bit naughty if you ask me kid is only 15 too young imo to have this speculation all over the local press.

SlowerThanPlatt

Isaac Moore: Can’t stop it really. I was at a recent U/15s match at the Higgs 8 scouts were watching that game, 2 watching the U/16s which Isaac was playing in.
But who has released this information bit naughty if you ask me kid is only 15 too young imo to have this speculation all over the local press.

It has come from the Villa side most likely briefed by someone in their setup

slowpoke

There are always a number of scouts at the Higgs and other venues what benefit would it be to an interested party to show their hand, I’d think it’s to the benefit of the selling club to make it public.

SlowerThanPlatt

There are always a number of scouts at the Higgs and other venues what benefit would it be to an interested party to show their hand, I’d think it’s to the benefit of the selling club to make it public.

Lol CCFC wouldn’t go through the Villa reporter for The Athletic if that was the case

ccfc1234

Issac Moore if CCFC think he is the real deal get his parents and him in a room now and spell out the pathway we can offer and pay him decent wages when we can offer him pro terms. If we keep him and he is as good as we hope the 200k or so we might sink paying him a bit more in pro contractual terms could come back twenty fold if we sell him once he has broken into the first team. Of course if his head is turned we have little choice but we are not league 1 anymore and should not under sell what we can offer players in terms of development.

higgs

Issac Moore if CCFC think he is the real deal get his parents and him in a room now and spell out the pathway we can offer and pay him decent wages when we can offer him pro terms. If we keep him and he is as good as we hope the 200k or so we might sink paying him a bit more in pro contractual terms could come back twenty fold if we sell him once he has broken into the first team. Of course if his head is turned we have little choice but we are not league 1 anymore and should not under sell what we can offer players in terms of development.
Give the parents a ball of cash a new motor and get the young lad to sign on the dotted line

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Isaac Moore has an ex-footballer in his family I believe used to play for West Brom around the 70s I think so there’s plenty of advice to be had there.

higgs

Isaac Moore has an ex-footballer in his family I believe used to play for West Brom around the 70s I think so there’s plenty of advice to be had there.
It all about the cash available I suppose easy to get ur head turned he might not even be a cov fan so changing clubs might mean nothing to him

Bugsy

slowpoke

Point him at the achievements of Ben Stevenson, Tom Bayliss and Cian Harris.
Why ? They are all playing football and being paid for it and that’s the bottom line being paid to play now whether that’s at Aldershot or Arsenal or somewhere in between it’s still a job and a well paid one. And regards the three mentioned above what division were we in when they were here ?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Why ? They are all playing football and being paid for it and that’s the bottom line being paid to play now whether that’s at Aldershot or Arsenal or somewhere in between it’s still a job and a well paid one. And regards the three mentioned above what division were we in when they were here ?
They are all where we left them, Stevensen League 2, Bayliss and Harries League 1

PUSB-We_are_going_up

So what does that show? That they've earned more money than their ability deserves, for spell in their career?
No Im just saying they have ended up where they started, they had so much potential (Harries and Stevenson) and haven’t done anything with it like Conor Thomas, Bayliss still has time on his side but looks like a homeless version of Westbrooke

NorthernWisdom

No Im just saying they have ended up where they started, they had so much potential (Harries and Stevenson) and haven’t done anything with it like Conor Thomas, Bayliss still has time on his side but looks like a homeless version of Westbrooke
But maybe they only looked good because they were at a low level? Maybe they'd have never got a move for more money if they'd stayed with us, and would have been released? Thomas stayed with us and didn't exactly kick on because he did, did he?

slowpoke

So what does that show? That they've earned more money than their ability deserves, for spell in their career?
No, what it shows they have and still have the ability to be proffesional footballers something they set out to achieve probably aged about 10 or 11. It shows they have and still have a football career not many do 1% of all that try is the figure.

higgs

Out of all of them I would love to have seen bass stay with us thought that lad had massive potential to be a superstar

Deity

Had to laugh at Derby being mentioned as interested in Phil Jones from Man Utd (paid with what ?)
Don’t be surprised …. Football finances never cease to amaze …. Reading in financial trouble yet have Drinkwater, Carrol et al this season….. Barcelona skint but pay €55m for Torres.

junglej13

We are one of a number of clubs credited with an interest in centre back Cameron Humphreys-Grant. We were linked with him last January also I recall...

rexo87

We are one of a number of clubs credited with an interest in centre back Cameron Humphreys-Grant. We were linked with him last January also I recall...
Signed him a few times on FM on loan in his Man City days. Believe he is a left sided CB? Good long term solution for that side of a back 3. Looks unlikely though with the amount of clubs after him

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

SBAndy

Signed him a few times on FM on loan in his Man City days. Believe he is a left sided CB? Good long term solution for that side of a back 3. Looks unlikely though with the amount of clubs after him

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Nope, right sided.

Tea & Busquets

What is Tino Anjorin’s situation? Has not seen many games. Would love if his Moscow loan was cut short and he was sent here as O’Hare competition.

Colin Steins Smile

Heard a rumour tonight shippley is off to Bolton
At this stage in his career he needs to be playing. Not sure whether a permanent deal or a loan would suit CCFC or him best. He's made significant contribution to our rise from L2 to Championship. However, this season he's had very little time in the first team.

Users who are viewing this thread