January transfer window (2 Viewers)

junglej13

We expecting any movement? Did wonder whether Baka might still get offloaded if Walker is close to returning. Would think Eccles and Drysdale will go back out on loan.

Magwitch

We expecting any movement? Did wonder whether Baka might still get offloaded if Walker is close to returning. Would think Eccles and Drysdale will go back out on loan.
Doubt it, which might suggest one or two of our walking wounded are on their way back, Michael Rose was on the bench today.

junglej13

If there is a chance of bringing anyone in I'd like an attacking midfielder who will improve. If Swindon are interested in Baka I wonder whether we could push for a swap with Scott Twine. Out of contract in the summer.

Skybluedownunder

If there is a chance of bringing anyone in I'd like an attacking midfielder who will improve. If Swindon are interested in Baka I wonder whether we could push for a swap with Scott Twine. Out of contract in the summer.

Only played 5 games in league one and loans with tinpot teams, no thanks, we have enough dead weights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magwitch

Players are coming back we don’t need anymore
Agree with that Rose on bench today Walker, Kelly due back soon Godden unknown, Dabo is a blow but a with a grade one tear it could be just a month, but we are well covered there with Pask and DaCosta. I would still keep Bakayoko for the rest of the season for striker cover as a guarantee

Last edited:

Deity

Agree with that Rose on bench today Walker, Kelly due back soon Godden unknown, Dabo is a blow but a with a grade one tear it could be just a month, but we are well covered there with Pask and DaCosta. I would still keep Bakayoko for the rest of the season for striker cover as a guarantee
Managers normally send signals to the board during the window. Not fielding a full bench, kids on the bench, etc but Robins has a new one .... he puts Shipley on and asks the board to count his touches in the match ! 😂

PVA

Apparently an unnamed Championship club bid for Liam Walsh earlier this week.

Bristol City have just signed Lansbury and look set to sign Arter, plus Joe Williams has just returned to fitness, so they are absolutely stacked with central midfielders...

KenilworthSkyBlue

Huddersfield are in for Kayden Jackson and Jutkiewicz.

Already signed Keogh. Really going for it this window.

Wouldn't really call that 'going for it'. Huddersfield will probably end up paying a fair amount for very little in return.

Jackson isn't anywhere near the level required, Jutkiewicz has had a poor season in front of goal and there's no telling how well Keogh will cope with the gruelling demands of the Championship. Apparently he was appalling against Stoke over the weekend and was culpable for conceding the goal.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wouldn't really call that 'going for it'. Huddersfield will probably end up paying a fair amount for very little in return.

Jackson isn't anywhere near the level required, Jutkiewicz has had a poor season in front of goal and there's no telling how well Keogh will cope with the gruelling demands of the Championship. Apparently he was appalling against Stoke over the weekend and was culpable for conceding the goal.

They'll finish above us comfortably with help from the signings they have made.

Users who are viewing this thread