January transfer window (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Boddy has said the club has received bids for some senior players but not for Gus. Means Gus is leaving 😂
Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley Please be Shipley

Sky Blue Pete

Where did he say it? To be fair anything near double what we paid for hamer without any income would be hard to refuse

Sky Blue Pete

If we sell Hamer for £2.6m, I will drive to St Andrew’s and slap Boddy myself.
I think add ons would mean double being nearer £5m. I wouldn’t sell I’m just saying the club has no supporter income

Take a wet fish and film it and then the £250 from you’ve been framed can go in the kitty for a replacement

shmmeee

I think add ons would mean double being nearer £5m. I wouldn’t sell I’m just saying the club has no supporter income

Take a wet fish and film it and then the £250 from you’ve been framed can go in the kitty for a replacement

“add ons”

Add ons can’t buy us a replacement Pete!

We sold Wilson for £3m plus add ons years ago as a piss poor L1 team. Surely we can rustle up £5m up front for one of the better players in the Championship.

Sky Blue Pete

“add ons”

We sold Wilson for £3m plus add ons years ago as a piss poor L1 team. Surely we can rustle up £5m up front for one of the better players in the Championship.
Seen it now

Oh I agree of course about gus

Alkhen

“add ons”

Can't see him going today, if he did it would take well over 5m. His worth to the team may just keep us up, SISU would surely see it would be a disaster to sell this late in the window. Also I'm sure they know his value will keep going up, full season under his belt and I recon they will flog him in the summer.

Would piss me off as I really want to see him live

Briles

Boddy has said the club has received bids for some senior players but not for Gus. Means Gus is leaving 😂

He will go in the summer without question but if he keeps us up and we get a decent fee then its a brilliant piece of business for the future of the club. As much as we want him to stay he is a level above and needs to progress quickly. Football is a 15 year career for these guys.

Users who are viewing this thread