James Maddison sell on clause? Bid from WEST HAM (4 Viewers)

Super Graham Withey

Maddison's goal today is something else, he really is a very special talent. If the sell on clauses we have have been well negotiated, he could be also be SISU's best chance of recouping some serous cash from their CCFC misadventure, which clearly SISU wants before they leave.

Londonccfcfan

Hes going to be sold possibly this window, but more likely in the summer.

Really hope he doesnt get injured in the meantime. As he is most fouled player in the championship, whivh is another huge testament to him.

harvey098

Leon Clarke’s probably up to £150m but it’s 300 £500k Moves.

Little teaser for you... which player in world football has accrued the most transfer fees in history? (All his transfer fees added together) (I said “his”... so you already know it’s a man)

oucho

Little teaser for you... which player in world football has accrued the most transfer fees in history? (All his transfer fees added together) (I said “his”... so you already know it’s a man)

Don't shoot me down if this is stupid but....Christian Vieri?

skybluesam66

will be the new brigade of neymar/ Coutinho
with those who have moved a lot who Man U like to spend a lot of money on
Di maria/ Zlatan/ lukaku

ceetee

According to Daily Telegraph this morning, Norwich have put a price tag of £20M on Maddison to discourage would be buyers at least until the summer.

Just passing on what I read without comment

robbiekeane

According to Daily Telegraph this morning, Norwich have put a price tag of £20M on Maddison to discourage would be buyers at least until the summer.

Just passing on what I read without comment
It would probably be better for us if norwich waited until the summer.

The money is just getting crazier and crazier so by the summer that's probably a £30m transfer easy.

The Reverend Skyblue

Surely they put tat least a 15% sell on clause when we sold him.
That's a juicy 3.75 million if they get 25 mill for him.
I think Wilson is likely to go in the summer as well.

no_loyalty

Surely they put tat least a 15% sell on clause when we sold him.
That's a juicy 3.75 million if they get 25 mill for him.
I think Wilson is likely to go in the summer as well.

Lets hope so, if we get promoted to league one this season there could be a fairly decent transfer budget for Robins to work with

rupert_bear

Doesn’t matter if the sell on clause is 20 million little or nothing will find its way to Mark Robins for squad building.

The Reverend Skyblue

What makes you think Wilson will go too?
I'm sure I read an article a month or so ago that now he's had a decent period of fitness a few clubs are interested in him. He's done well this season and can see someone bigger coming in for him.
With all respect to Bournemouth i think Wilson has a bigger ambition than to stay playing for them for much longer.

Terry_dactyl

I'm sure I read an article a month or so ago that now he's had a decent period of fitness a few clubs are interested in him. He's done well this season and can see someone bigger coming in for him.
With all respect to Bournemouth i think Wilson has a bigger ambition than to stay playing for them for much longer.

That would be good (for him and us). He seems to have been pretty much injury free for a while now.
What sort of fee do we think he’d command?

SlowerThanPlatt

Wilson has hardly been banging the goals in though this season. Can see him staying at Bournemouth for the foreseeable future.

Top scorer with 8 and missed first 10 games of the season due to cruciate ligament rupture.

I reckon if he does go anywhere it’ll be Spurs as well. They’ve only got 2 strikers in Kane (not a bad option to have) and a 33 year old Llorente

Limey

Top scorer with 8 and missed first 10 games of the season due to cruciate ligament rupture.

I reckon if he does go anywhere it’ll be Spurs as well. They’ve only got 2 strikers in Kane (not a bad option to have) and a 33 year old Llorente

Exactly, 8.
I rate Wilson highly but has yet to show he is back to full swing following injury. I think there would be some eyebrows raised if spurs splashed out on him.

Users who are viewing this thread