James Maddison sell on clause? Bid from WEST HAM (5 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Madison needs to play at a higher level, where he will get more protection from better refs. At our level he was just brought down every 8 yards when he turned a trick !

Still is in the Championship. Most fouled player this season

rupert_bear

If I was Maddison I’d stay put until the summer, needs to be playing regular imo also that’s when the big boys will be recruiting.

Captain Dart

If I was Maddison I’d stay put until the summer, needs to be playing regular imo also that’s when the big boys will be recruiting.
Norwich have financial difficulties, Ed Balls is in charge, 'nuff said!

Captain Dart

Otis

Madison needs to play at a higher level, where he will get more protection from better refs. At our level he was just brought down every 8 yards when he turned a trick !
Every time my missus turns a trick she gets around £4.72.

stevefloyd

giphy.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

I wonder if these Premier League clubs have sounded out our resident scout @Adge before bidding millions of pounds for him. It wasn’t that long ago he said Maddison isn’t good enough for the Championship

Thinking about it, if he goes for the fees suggested he’ll be the most valuable Cov player of all the time to play for us permanently I think? There’s Keane who went to Inter for £13m and Bellamy who went to Man City for £14m, they would be the closest. Any others I’ve forgot?

fernandopartridge

I wonder if these Premier League clubs have sounded out our resident scout @Adge before bidding millions of pounds for him. It wasn’t that long ago he said Maddison isn’t good enough for the Championship

Thinking about it, if he goes for the fees suggested he’ll be the most valuable Cov player of all the time to play for us permanently I think? There’s Keane who went to Inter for £13m and Bellamy who went to Man City for £14m, they would be the closest. Any others I’ve forgot?
Murphy albeit a loanee

SlowerThanPlatt

Murphy albeit a loanee

Yep, if you include loanees think Henderson will be top of the list when he joined Liverpool for £16m

Wilson would probably go for around £20m if he managed to stay fit for a season because his record his excellent. Atm, his record in the Premier League is better than a goal every 3 games - 17 in 47 PL games

Grendel

Yep, if you include loanees think Henderson will be top of the list when he joined Liverpool for £16m

Wilson would probably go for around £20m if he managed to stay fit for a season because his record his excellent. Atm, his record in the Premier League is better than a goal every 3 games - 17 in 47 PL games

Any player that gets signed by a PL club now will be £10 million plus in most cases. Bellamy total transfer fees must be around £50 million.

SlowerThanPlatt

Any player that gets signed by a PL club now will be £10 million plus in most cases. Bellamy total transfer fees must be around £50 million.

Bellamy £55.3m
Keane £93.4m

For two good, yet nowhere near world class, players to generate nearly £150m worth in transfer fees is staggering

CCFC_Charlie

Remember when we sold Maddison, there were weekly reports in the papers about how Spurs and Liverpool really wanted him etc. etc. only for him to end up at Norwich. It's all his agent trying to hype him up by linking him to the big boys. If he goes anywhere it'll be someone like West Ham, Bournemouth or Stoke and it'll be for about half the fee people are expecting.

fernandopartridge

Keane has cost a few quid, us £6m, Inter £13m, Leeds £12m? Spurs £8m?, Liverpool paid £20m, Spurs again £12m!

SlowerThanPlatt

Remember when we sold Maddison, there were weekly reports in the papers about how Spurs and Liverpool really wanted him etc. etc. only for him to end up at Norwich. It's all his agent trying to hype him up by linking him to the big boys. If he goes anywhere it'll be someone like West Ham, Bournemouth or Stoke and it'll be for about half the fee people are expecting.

Bit of a different scenario IMO. Back then he was a 18-year-old who only showed glimpses and never really got a 10-15 game run in the side because of injuries. This year he’s shown what he’s capable of at Championship level and looks a top talent

Hobo

Apparently David Moyes watched James Maddison against Chelsea and he was not impressed. (via @ExWHUemployee)

He was a bit anonymous and could have done with imposing himself more in the game.

Adge

Well I’ll give my opinion if required.;)

Users who are viewing this thread