Guess the old boy Mowbray has been speaking to? (1 Viewer)

ccfclinney

Did a job for Kirklands dad Eddie last year, he did say Coventry will always have a special place in Chris heart, also family still live in barwell where they have always lived. So maybe would like to move nearer to home. - do we need a keeper I'm not so sure he's the right one

Baker strong possibility he did say on the radio few weeks before end of the season that he would love to come back as his kids were city fans etc. -thought he was younger then 33 but proven last year and in league one he can still do a very decent job. I would think he's a strong possibility.

Jay tabb- not for me really.

Ben turner - be a massive addition someone i think Mowbray would be very much in for. Someone he very much likes judging by his interviews when he was here and when he left he said he would be keeping an eye on his contract situation - very good move for me !!

Kingokings204

Got to be Carl baker and bigi surely?

Hopefully turner also.

Would take all 3 in a heart beat for me

Joy Division

I think Turner would easily be able to secure another Championship club move, he's a big Blues fan so can see him moving to Birmingham City.

stupot07

Not sure on baker, will be 34 in December, I think I would give him a miss

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Thumbs up: Tabb, Kirkland, Moussa, Turner, Clarke, Callum Wilson!
Thumbs down: Baker

stupot07

Moussa's played just 24 games (only 10 starts) in the 2 seasons since leaving us, for that reason I'd give him a wide berth too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueZack

Would love Turner if he stayed fit. Would take Tabb over Baker but would prefer we didn't sign players just because they once played for us.

covcity4life

wasnt the main point of the article that we are looking at some championship players that finished near top of standings with their team?

whya re we focussing on ex cov players bit?

Users who are viewing this thread