James Maddison sell on clause? Bid from WEST HAM (6 Viewers)

Fergusons_Beard

Maddison starts the U21 game to nite at Bramhall Lane.

Price going up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

christonabike

How much will the team see of the money? If it got Sisu nearer the door it’s worth every penny in my eyes.
Fair play to the lad as it can be a short carear.

Captain Dart

Wilson has hardly been banging the goals in though this season. Can see him staying at Bournemouth for the foreseeable future.
What are you on about, a Premier strike in a poor team that scores one goal per 3 games.
That's decent and very marketable. maybe not to a top club but to a steady mid table club.

SkyBlueCRJ

According news articles on him today, every top is after him.

Kerching!

The press do have a tendency of stretching reality in situations like this. Premier League scouts monitor hundreds of players every year so it comes of no surprise that scouts would've attended some of Maddison's games this season as he's obviously been exceptional. Monitoring a player and a club actually being 'after him' are two different things though. Don't be surprised if he ends up at a mid-table Premier League club or below...

richnrg

He's too injury prone and it will effect his pace. I feel he won't hit the level he might have done.
although he has recently said that his sprint times have been better than ever (i.e. even before his injuries). It's his first touch that I think is his weakness - don't think he's quite good enough for a top 6 team in England.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
To be fair though, he seems a different player to when he was with us.

I slated him for diving all of the time and playing for the foul but it seems like he has cut that out of his game and has improved for it.
My mates are Norwich season ticket holders and they still keep saying he goes to ground to easily but a wonderful talent.

Sky Blue Harry H

He sees a pass that others don't, can make the pass that others can't, and strikes a wonderful free kick/dead ball. No reason - barring injury - for him not to play at the highest level.

Old Warwickshire lad

He will go for undisclosed fee, which we will be told is about half of what it really is. Football is bent at all levels so don’t expect to see much cash from the deal.

better days

He will go for undisclosed fee, which we will be told is about half of what it really is. Football is bent at all levels so don’t expect to see much cash from the deal.
That may have been the case in the past but these days all transfers are done through the FA clearing system
All documents are lodged with them and money paid through them as intermediaries
Of course some clubs may still get up to dodgy dealing on the side but they would risk sanctions like some top European clubs who have been banned from signing players for varying periods for such tricks

Londonccfcfan

That may have been the case in the past but these days all transfers are done through the FA clearing system
All documents are lodged with them and money paid through them as intermediaries
Of course some clubs may still get up to dodgy dealing on the side but they would risk sanctions like some top European clubs who have been banned from signing players for varying periods for such tricks
That’s interesting and reassuring. But it don’t stop both clubs agreeing to undisclosed it.

But surely it has to disclosed somewhere in the accounts at end of season. Fed up of these undisclosed fees.

hill83

Surely the 'undisclosed' just means Dave down the pub doesn't find out how much a transfer was. Of course it will all be documented.

covcity4life

if anderson not a complete twat we must have 10-15% sell on clause inserted

so 2-3m in coming be good for us, if 1m added to robins budget that could be vital in league 1

for england cap i bet its a set bonus to cov like 500k or 1m

Nick

Administrator
Would the England Cap not need to come while he is at Norwich?

Surely we would just get a % of the fee from the transfer from Norwich onwards, the rest of them like appearances in the Premier League wouldn't count for us then would they as Norwich would set their own terms in the transfer.

Londonccfcfan

Would the England Cap not need to come while he is at Norwich?

Surely we would just get a % of the fee from the transfer from Norwich onwards, the rest of them like appearances in the Premier League wouldn't count for us then would they as Norwich would set their own terms in the transfer.

Not sure how that works, as Norwich may feel they have definately played a huge part in his developement too. Albeit we produced him.

Anyway another reason for Norwich to sell him before he gets a england cap if thats the case.

Mr Panda

Not sure how that works, as Norwich may feel they have definately played a huge part in his developement too. Albeit we produced him.

Anyway another reason for Norwich to sell him before he gets a england cap if thats the case.

I'm not sure if I'm making this up or not but didn't we recieve a bonus when Kirkland recieved his first England cap? That was after playing for Liverpool I think.

Users who are viewing this thread