James Bailey (1 Viewer)

Loughborough Sky Blue

we sold you a defender in the summer, his name escapes me right now, don't suppose you could let me know how he's getting on?

skybluejack10

bailey is a great passer! and really composed ont he ball. rarely gives possession away and likes to get stuck in. plays really well in the deep roll but also looks comfortable on the attack. hope we can sign him perminently!!

gspotgaz

bailey is a great passer! and really composed ont he ball. rarely gives possession away and likes to get stuck in. plays really well in the deep roll but also looks comfortable on the attack. hope we can sign him perminently!!

Yes, yes that's all well and good but aren't you wondering how Kichard Reogh has been doing there?

Seth Johnson

Am back! Sorry for the delay! Your website is blocked at school!

In terms of Clough offloading Ball and Bailey I think you're very unlikely to get Ball on a permanent deal. I think that Clough sees potential in him, and at such a young age, would deem it silly to not give him a greater chnace to prove himself at Derby.

However, Bailey was made available for permanent transfer in the summer, and I believe if the offer was right Clough would be willing to let him go. Clough does genuinely rate Bailey, and has consistently repeated that it is the form of our other two central midfielders which has kept him out rather than his own performances, so he may hope for a fairly decent sum of money. I think Bailey's contract expires in the summer of 2014, so I expect we will definately be looking to offload before his price decreases majorly, which I think is a shame!

As for Richard Keogh, he has come in as stand-in skipper while our club captain is out for at least the season, and has impressed Derby fans on the whole. He had a lot of expectation after the departure of Jason Shackell to Burnley, who all the Derby fans rate highly, but I have yet to hear any negative comments surrounding his performances. He looks solid, and certainly enjoys making the big tackles, something I'm sure you saw plenty of during his time with you. He is one of those players who you can tell is passionate about whichever team he plays for, and just wants to do well for the team, not purely himself. He appears to be respected by players and fans alike at Derby and Clough has regularly mentioned how impressive he has been, recently claiming 'we was an absolute bargain'. He's also chipped in with a couple of goals! I think what has also impressed fans is that he joined Derby when he could have earned more money elsewhere. He seems genuine, has lots of tenacity, and a strong will to win, something that has gone down well with the fans!

I'm not sure whether that was the answer you all wanted to hear, but I'm sure most Coventry fans are pleased he's doing well!

LilleSkyBlue

Nothing wrong with Seth Johnson's answer but after all that build up I was expecting something more...

Fireworks, explosions and stuff I guess.

I wonder how Horacio Carbonari is dong there these days?

pusbccfc

How's school?

Seth Johnson

Not entirely sure why the fact I go to school is a reason to try and mock me being as we all have to or have been to school in the past, but suit yourself!

I was just trying to give an honest opinion on a question many had asked, so sorry if i wasn't useful, but that was my sole intention!

Sawyer

Cheers for the info Seth, it was helpful. I never understand the Cov fans on these forums in terms of flaming and being un-welcoming.

Good to hear Keogh is doing well for you guys, we really miss him! Well I do anyway. I think Bailey is settling in well and Callum is a good "super-sub" imo and solid back-up. He just has tough competition through McGoldrick/Cody/Elliot :)

Good luck for the season!

Cigarfingers

Not entirely sure why the fact I go to school is a reason to try and mock me being as we all have to or have been to school in the past, but suit yourself!

I was just trying to give an honest opinion on a question many had asked, so sorry if i wasn't useful, but that was my sole intention!

Hey Seth i for one was not meant as unwelcoming i was just having a laugh with you,it seamed that the post was light hearted etc. Its always nice to see fans from other clubs on the forum and nice to get other views on players past or present or as in your case players we have on loan from your team. Sorry if i caused and offence pal,was not intended that way,your very welcome here! :p

p.s Nice to hear Keogh is doing well,good solid player who is missed by us

Users who are viewing this thread