Incoming (4 Viewers)

glancy89

Do you think Mogga's monotone voice puts people off over the phone when trying to convince people to join us! I am not a SISU fan - in fact i despise them, however the manager's job is to attract players and use connections and experience to pull deals through - we seem to struggle and its farcical with a squad our size is leaving it till the last minute, this should have been wrapped up a long time ago. All other Leauge 1 sides have done their business, and i'd argue we probably have a bigger budget (given the squad we released off the wage bill end of season)

Martin180

Do you think Mogga's monotone voice puts people off over the phone when trying to convince people to join us! I am not a SISU fan - in fact i despise them, however the manager's job is to attract players and use connections and experience to pull deals through - we seem to struggle and its farcical with a squad our size is leaving it till the last minute, this should have been wrapped up a long time ago. All other Leauge 1 sides have done their business, and i'd argue we probably have a bigger budget (given the squad we released off the wage bill end of season)
Yes every club in the whole world has already done their business , I've been sat watching transfer deadline all day and can't believe Sky have 12 reporters sat outside the Ricoh and nowhere else in the country ..........

Terry Gibson's perm

:vomit::vomit::vomit:
Simon Gilbert can fuck off. Maybe the Wasps deal wouldn't have gone ahead of he and his cronies at the Telegraph could do their job properly and actually done some investigative journalism on the Wasps deal at the Ricoh prior to the week before it was done.

Trying to shift some books:vomit:

robbiekeane

So there have been no league one signings today?

I really lose patience with the bullshit on here

dongonzalos

It might not be the end
I was hoping for a right back and a striker.
Fingers crossed
Did TM intimate the other day that one is a free transfer that could happen after the window shuts?

shmmeee

It might not be the end
I was hoping fur a right back and a striker.
Fingers crossed
Did TM intimate the other day that one is a free transfer that could happen after the window shuts?

I have a feeling he's got a CB lined up as a free agent.

I think our best hope of an AM/ST is that there was a plan B lined up or drops into our lap tonight after Rushain fell through.

Nick

Administrator
I dont get the whole "nobody scored yet, we need more strikers".

We do have to still pay the others we have signed....

Martin180

For me the squad has far less holes in it than last seasons , we shouldn't see centre backs playing in the fullback/wingback roles and the whole squad has a very young vibrant feel to it .If Mogga can pick up a couple of decent free agents to add too it we should be well on course for the top half of the table

Pipehitterz

Honestly think we have enough strikers.

Unlikely to find a Armstrong or Samuel, and we may already have one with us.

I don't really know where we need anyone , I'm happy ish with the squad as it is.

shmmeee

You can't count McBean or Thomas, Tudgay won't play many games. Who does that leave? Sordell and other Thomas? Considering we play 3 up front and only have Lamerias, Jones and Reid for the other two spots I think another that can play up there is a valid shout.

Edit: Forgot Agyei, but still.

dongonzalos

I personally would have used Tudgay and Thomas' wages on a different striker.

Dan. A
Sordell
Thomas ( no idea what he is like)
One other.

I would have had Thomas out on loan and Tudgay released.

However that hasn't happened but doesn't stop me still hoping we sign a different striker.

ccfcway

You can't count McBean or Thomas, Tudgay won't play many games. Who does that leave? Sordell and other Thomas? Considering we play 3 up front and only have Lamerias, Jones and Reid for the other two spots I think another that can play up there is a valid shout.

doesn't that leave 7 players for 3 spots ?

Tudgay, Sordell, K Thomas, Lamerias, Jones, Reid and also Agyei ?

That doesn't include G Thomas and Spence who will both get game time this season

Martin180

I think the side now with the new loan RB in will look to play two up top with a player in the "hole" behind the front two .Jones ,Lameiras or an out of contract player can fill that position for me

SkyBlue_Bear83

Agyei

Pipehitterz

Aygei?
We have as strong a front crew as we did last year. Nay possibly stronger.
Sordell is better than maf and Dan is probably on par with arma .
I will be surprised if we bring another forward in

shmmeee

doesn't that leave 6 players for 3 spots ?

Tudgay, Sordell, K Thomas, Lamerias, Jones, Reid ?

That doesn't include G Thomas and Spence who will both get game time this season

I'd send Spence and Thomas out on loan. I think it's about having a variety of options for the front three. Some normal strikers, some more forwards. I just feel like we could still do with a bit of directness up there.

shmmeee

Aygei?
We have as strong a front crew as we did last year. Nay possibly stronger.
Sordell is better than maf and Dan is probably on par with arma .
I will be surprised if we bring another forward in

But we nearly did bring another forward in?

Hobo

No one will do, thanks.

As I said I was hoping for a right back AND a striker tonight.
There is still time and or the possibility of a freebie once the window is closed.

We signed a RB last night confirmed 9am this morning.

Martin180

I'd send Spence and Thomas out on loan. I think it's about having a variety of options for the front three. Some normal strikers, some more forwards. I just feel like we could still do with a bit of directness up there.
Sordell, Agyei and K Thomas are a fair size and , for me , will be physical enough for this division

Captain Dart

Still a smidgen of hope..

Pipehitterz

Definitely facts as it is right now
We have a better front line than this time last season.
You can't expect another forward unless it's a Hanson / Matt Smith wrecking ball type.

Users who are viewing this thread