If you had to make a decision right now... (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

You do realise it wasn't actually factual don't you? I'll see if I can get you a personality transplant button though.

Yes please, as long as its not like yours or your alter egos Torch/Grendull .

Nick

Administrator
Yes please, as long as its not like yours or your alter egos Torch/Grendull .

Ha it is so funny, the funniest thing is you are so wrong.

Maybe you could ask some of your heros on here their alter egos? Always craps me up when you and the rest of the shouty angry fist shaking brigade give it that while worshipping and defending people who actually have used alter egos.

Try dealing in facts rather than throwing lots of made up shit to hope it sticks ay?

WestEndAgro

Ha it is so funny, the funniest thing is you are so wrong.

Maybe you could ask some of your heros on here their alter egos? Always craps me up when you and the rest of the shouty angry fist shaking brigade give it that while worshipping and defending people who actually have used alter egos.

Name and shame then, I think it would be quite amusing.

ajsccfc

I've said no when it was asked a few weeks ago, and that hasn't changed. Not for histrionics or sob stories, I'm just not feeling anything towards the club or experience anything but apathy. It's not the shit form or the lack of direction as I've seen that before, but the year away. I was amped up for the return, but it was only a momentary high and seeing the lack of people at the second game back knocked the wind out of the sails.

Gazolba

.....how many games have we failed to get a point because of a lack of plan b?

:)
Forget a plan B, what is our plan A? We don't even have a plan to score penalties.

Gazolba

That doesn't mean the style has to change.

There's been a deliberate, willed decision to set up more negatively.
Maybe he's not such a fool. He saw that we lost all those goals (50 or so) and realized that even though we scored a lot, we also let in a lot. So the logic would be if we are going to be scoring a lot less, we better let in a lot less. Hence tighten the defense. You could argue this has succeeded to a degree. The problem is we just have not been scoring enough because the striker replacements were not up to snuff or other formation/tactical reasons.

letsallsingtogether

People are wankers for having different opinions to you? Maybe when the leader of a fans organisation speaks like that about it's members you can understand why they disagree with you though?

I wonder if LAST will have an issue with you speaking about city fans like that, very much doubt it though.
See you are trying to turn yet another thread and slag off City fans:facepalm:

Any way Now back to the question in mind.
NO NO NO
Never bothered this season and if what I have seen this season is anything to go by looks like my 45 years are also over very depressing situation indeed.

Oh might go to the odd game maybe Man UTD or Arsenal in the Cup.

Nick

Administrator
See you are trying to turn yet another thread and slag off City fans:facepalm:

Any way Now back to the question in mind.
NO NO NO
Never bothered this season and if what I have seen this season is anything to go by looks like my 45 years are also over very depressing situation indeed.

Oh might go to the odd game maybe Man UTD or Arsenal in the Cup.

Erm, do you mean in reply to your mate slagging off city fans?

letsallsingtogether

No you just have a very low opinion of City fans in general.

So lets get the thread back on track and accept that we are fucked as a football club as a majority of City fans are falling off the cliff faster then a starving lemming, I'm only just holding on by my fingertips.

Gosford Green

No season ticket and doubtful I will go again until regime change.

Results do not bother me. Handing over money to SISU is my issue.

Nick

Administrator
No you just have a very low opinion of City fans in general.

So lets get the thread back on track and accept that we are fucked as a football club as a majority of City fans are falling off the cliff faster then a starving lemming, I'm only just holding on by my fingertips.
Didn't hear you moaning when people were getting abused for going to games? Where was the guardian of city fans act then?

Gosford Green

Sixfields seems to have killed it for so many, me included its never been the same and the club will take a long while to get fans back, if ever.

Pat on the back for all those that went and supported SISU in that action.

Steve.B50

If you are referring to me I suggest you read my comment again.

I did not slag off all City fans just the odd keyboard warrior who anonymously gives of sarcastic comments aimed at me.

This whole thing is getting stupid and going back to the original post I WILL NOT RENEW MY SEASON TICKET.

Steve.B50

Didn't hear you moaning when people were getting abused for going to games? Where was the guardian of city fans act then?

What about the abuse we got on the hill from those going inside, remember we were only a dozen, yet thousands went in.

dongonzalos

Unless something drastic changes season ticket sales next year will be a protest in themselves.
I am guessing about 1500!

You'll Never Beat McPake

My son and I will not be renewing next season. We both still love the club but it is time to cut the life support so we can both move on. Biggest loss will be the time I shared with my son through all of the ups (there were a few) and the lows (unfortunately too many and no sign of them improving). I never thought I would feel this way since supporting for the last 38 years. I will still check the results but won't grieve any longer. PUSB & RIP

Terry Gibson's perm

Unless something drastic changes season ticket sales next year will be a protest in themselves.
I am guessing about 1500!

It would be interesting to see what income 1500 would bring in because when I look around block 20 where I sit there are a lot of concessions in there so they are only getting a fraction of the full price ticket. I think Waggott is in for a shock in the summer if everybody sticks to what they are saying this massive Stokes signing could look like a big deal come the start of next season.

stupot07

Maybe he's not such a fool. He saw that we lost all those goals (50 or so) and realized that even though we scored a lot, we also let in a lot. So the logic would be if we are going to be scoring a lot less, we better let in a lot less. Hence tighten the defense. You could argue this has succeeded to a degree. The problem is we just have not been scoring enough because the striker replacements were not up to snuff or other formation/tactical reasons.

I would say the midfield replacements have been the biggest limiting factor (and tactical) rather than the strikers. The transition from attack to defence is too slow and O'brien aside (odelusi only played one game) our midfield have no desire to get anywhere near the 18 yard box, let along want to score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread