If you had to make a decision right now... (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

People are wankers for having different opinions to you? Maybe when the leader of a fans organisation speaks like that about it's members you can understand why they disagree with you though?

I wonder if LAST will have an issue with you speaking about city fans like that, very much doubt it though.

Says the person who has done absolutely fuck all to improve the situation.

slyblue57

Yes i ll probably renew only missed the Northampton games . My only doubts are over how much they will cost, better be cheap !

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yes I will as much as I hate the cretins that own us I still love the team love the stadium and anyway get a concession ticket as from last Friday. From the looks of things be able to have my own block never mind seat or row as at the moment. Added bonus I'll be able to report on here about RFC,FP and their super supporter friends. By the way hope none of you are sitting in my block if we get a big club in one of the cups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

italiahorse

Yes I will as much as I hate the cretins that own us I still love the team love the stadium and anyway get a concession ticket as from last Friday. From the looks of things be able to have my own block never mind seat or row as at the moment. Added bonus I'll be able to report on here about RFC,FP and their super supporter friends. By the way hope none of you are sitting in my block if we get a big club in one of the cups.

That's a good point. I'm 60 in May.
How much are they ? ;)

skybluesam1987

No. Fifty odd years and I won't get another until Sisu are gone. Same goes for my mate who has been going with me for thirty years and my son who has been going over twenty and hasn't seen us win anything in all that time. At least us oldies have 87 to remember.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Dunno, it's getting to the point of why bother now.

Nobody cares anymore, feels like i'm fighting a losing battle by going.

Samo

I've not had one for years now but was thinking of it when we returned from Northampton. Fortunately I didn't get around to it and then the Wasps bollocks happened. Certainly would not be even considering it for next season.

Astute

I fully understand that, the same as I fully understood if people wanted to go to Sixfields. Can you not see why people would say something about that though after the shit people got for going to watch their own team play? It's all well and good having the "people can do what they want" (while I fully agree with). It is just a shame it wasn't like that with city fans watching their own team and that fans groups weren't preaching it then.

It was wrong to have a go at anyone for going to Northampton. Just like it is wrong for anyone to have a go at someone for doing what they want as long as they stay within the law. I don't agree with going to watch Wasps. But it isn't my choice if anyone goes or not. And I am not going to act like a twat and have a go at anyone who mentions going.

lesturd

Already decided...won't be renewing. We got caught up on the crest of a wave of excitement returning to the Ricoh...queued for four hours for our tickets. Twelve of us used to go just a few years ago (mostly season ticket holders for over 30 years)...next year there won't be any of us...had enough!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Mind you if Fisher reads my post he'll make it 65 just to spite me lol. These lower leagues are great reminds me where we were when my dad took me to the games full circle really oh for a messiah again now

Wheelfass

That's a good point. I'm 60 in May.
How much are they ? ;)
Im 60 in July so would qualify as long as they keep that as the age limit, not all clubs have a concession at 60. Don't think I'll change my mind from earlier in the thread though.
This seasons concession price worked out at £11 per game so it is a temptation. However, Mrs Wheelfass's ticket would still be full price.

ccfctommy

Im 60 in July so would qualify as long as they keep that as the age limit, not all clubs have a concession at 60. Don't think I'll change my mind from earlier in the thread though.
This seasons concession price worked out at £11 per game so it is a temptation. However, Mrs Wheelfass's ticket would still be full price.

My dad was 60 in may and got a concession ST.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Tbf I'd say running and managing a fans forum giving us an outlet to express our views and facilitating and promoting various petitions on here is more than a lot of us have done.

KG7

It's an interesting read, this thread.

I'll be buying a season ticket, even though it's likely that I won't be able to go to more than a quarter of the games.

If, halfway through next season we were riding high at the top of the league and playing football like we were at the start of last season, would any of you who are saying 'No' buy a season ticket then?

And if so, would you consider yourself 'fairweather fans'?

Not finger pointing, just interested to see what people would consider themselves as.

hill83

I'll be buying a season ticket, even though it's likely that I won't be able to go to more than a quarter of the games.

If, halfway through next season we were riding high at the top of the league and playing football like we were at the start of last season, would any of you who are saying 'No' buy a season ticket then?

Not finger pointing, just interested to see what people would consider themselves as.

I used to be a 'die hard' but I suppose right now I am a fairweather fan. If we were flying high next season I would probably go. I'm willing to take that on the chin. Not sure who else will.

Terry Gibson's perm

Nobody is going to have to worry about this team under these owners and manager riding high at the top of any league, but to answer your question I would not get one then knowing my luck we would fall down the table as soon as I bought it.

SkyBlueSid

My wife and I have already decided that we shall not be renewing next season. It's actually getting to be a real chore going to the games we have already paid for this season. Prior to Northampton I had a season ticket for 46 consecutive seasons, wife for 23.

Will we go at all next season? The odd game, perhaps, if we happen to be chasing promotion back into this league. This is the first time in over 50 years that I really am not bothered about football at all.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I was never "die hard" but was certainly a loyal & regular supporter throughout the 80's & 90's.....

....I really enjoyed the first 4 or 5 years in the championship too but I started to lose the passion when we moved from HR......never really got comfortable or even enjoyed a game at the ricoh & haven't been for a few years now.

Think I went to 8 away games last season.....I've only been to 2 this year (also had a ticket for Oldham but never went as the weather was shocking...a good decision as we got stuffed)

Therefore I am the very definition of a fair-weather fan!

I hate the M6 so much these days, I don't think I'd be back at the Ricoh even if we were in the play-offs next year.....I'd just increase my number of away days again...

gary_ccfcforever

No, simply can't do it anymore, Its like watching a slow motion death of a loved one, I end up argueing with people instead of enjoying what is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT!.

The only way i will renew is if Pressley, Waggott, Fisher, and Seppalla are all gone come the new season.

There is no hope anymore, no enjoyment, the club is a shadow of the club i fell in love with. I'd rather start an AFC Coventry than continue to watch these bastards complete their destruction mission.

Utterly fed up of all of it.

Astute

I used to be a 'die hard' but I suppose right now I am a fairweather fan. If we were flying high next season I would probably go. I'm willing to take that on the chin. Not sure who else will.

I can't disagree. But flying high isn't needed for me. What I want is a team that plays for the shirt. A team that attacks. A team that can score goals. A team that can win games. All reasons to go to games. I don't go for just the football. I go to games for the laugh. All we have these days is gallows humour though.

Hate the M6? Try doing nearly 200 miles of it each way. Not normally a problem. But when we are as bad as we are now it gives you lots of thinking time. And I sit there wondering why the fu£k I keep doing it. I couldn't fool myself anymore. But I will be back once I have a bit of hope. And the better we are doing the more I will go. So yes put me on the list of fairweather fans.

The Reverend Skyblue

No from me, like Suffolkskyblue we live too far to watch a product so substandard to warrant the petrol and ticket price. It's a horrid journey ,so many traffic problems, though that will improve in a year or so.
my daughters at Warwick Uni and all my family live in the Banbury area so I might catch a game at the Ricoh when I have to make a journey due west.

Like everyone else the apathy surrounding the manager and team has to change as there will be no fucker at the game's next season.

Something has to change, and soon

Cranfield Sky Blue

I must admit when I started this post, I expected something around 50/50 yes to no. However the response is shocking. It will be bad enough if we manage to stay up, but if we were relegated and SISU stay....

Like others, it used to be a right laugh going to the game, now it's a soulless cheerless hopeless experience.

Users who are viewing this thread