If you had to make a decision right now... (2 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Because its a moronic thing to wish for. I wish 32,000 could find a reason to go week in week out but the reasons simply ain't there and you're saying if a rich benefactor come's in and some hope is restored to the club that all those who have lost hope stay away. You want a closed shop of "super fans" which is easily the quickest way to stop progression of the club. You may as well pick a non league team to go and watch if that's what you want because that's what CCFC is heading for with your attitude.

turlykerd

I don't think it's just the results , as city have had very few winning seasons over the decades,
I think it's the manor of the results and the way the team have performed!
The 9 .1.1 formation and sideways backwards not trying to win games but trying not to loose is a very depressing specticle to endure, week after week . It's like paying 300 quid for the pleasure of watching a close relative die a slow painful death in hospital:(

stupot07

Tsk. When has the product on the pitch been good?

I know, I know. But feck me. Since yeovil in Mid September, we've won just 1 game and scored just 9 goals, failed to score in 5 in our last 11 games. That's depressing by anyone standards, I was better entertained in our relegation season.

Like I said I'm on two minds at the minute. If I decide not to, it has nothing to do with NOPM as I will still pick and choose games to go to, but just lack of enjoyment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

AFCCOVENTRY

I know, I know. But feck me. Since yeovil in Mid September, we've won just 1 game and scored just 9 goals, failed to score in 5 in our last 11 games. That's depressing by anyone standards, I was better entertained in our relegation season.

Like I said I'm on two minds at the minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

That's a depressing stat...

In fact being a ccfc fan is just depressing...

No happiness in watching ccfc

Nick

Administrator
To right I will be, do you think I want to carry on with that?
Want one of the keyboard anonymous wankers on here to take it on.

People are wankers for having different opinions to you? Maybe when the leader of a fans organisation speaks like that about it's members you can understand why they disagree with you though?

I wonder if LAST will have an issue with you speaking about city fans like that, very much doubt it though.

Nick

Administrator
That's a depressing stat...

In fact being a ccfc fan is just depressing...

No happiness in watching ccfc

Theres not been much in my lifetime I can remember, I have never known us as a win every week team and it's pretty much always been a relegation scrap.

I see it as when you have a toothache and you have to keep pressing it!

Steve.B50

People are wankers for having different opinions to you? Maybe when the leader of a fans organisation speaks like that about it's members you can understand why they disagree with you?

I have no issue with people having different views to me, I may debate with some but respect other views (may not have been the case in the past) but its when anonymous people make sarcastic comments. If I want to go to a Rugby game I will go. Have only been to one game but will go to others if it suits me. I am going to Coventry Rugby much more and at least I can buy a CRFC top which I wear with pride.
As you know I do not hide my identity or my own views.

My time on board ends in Summer, no intention of staying on. It takes up so much of your time and I respect those who are on the board and those who have done there time in the past.
It needs new blood.

skybluetony176

People are wankers for having different opinions to you? Maybe when the leader of a fans organisation speaks like that about it's members you can understand why they disagree with you though?

I wonder if LAST will have an issue with you speaking about city fans like that, very much doubt it though.

I hope you're standing Nick. I'll be voting for you, I can't wait to see you have to formulate a plan of action that's going to get the clubs owners moving forward. You spend most of your time on here slating, er sorry I mean having a difference of opinion to anyone and everyone who is actually doing something you must have the formula for success ready in your back pocket. Perhaps grendull could run your campaign for you. With his communication skill set and your master plan you'll have SISU eating out of your hands in no time.

olderskyblue

It's funny, I smiled when I read his comment, thought it was a good wind up... strange you bought it, and went straight on the attack. Actually, maybe it's not so strange really.. ;)

Wheelfass

Back to the OP....
Me and Mrs Wheelfass won't be renewing and neither will the other three that we go up with. As each new season gets closer we all have the same hope and enthusiasm but we're usually left disappointed......it's even worse than that now. We're not withdrawing our support just not paying up-front for the season and will choose our games.

fernandopartridge

It was a neat switch to a wind up FP... ;)

It was always a wind up, it is difficult to argue the merits of continuing to go aside from blind loyalty, and, in fairness blind loyalty has achieved nothing for the past 14 years (and before then to a certain extent).

One day it might change for the better. One day.

Nick

Administrator
I have no issue with people having different views to me, I may debate with some but respect other views (may not have been the case in the past) but its when anonymous people make sarcastic comments. If I want to go to a Rugby game I will go.

I fully understand that, the same as I fully understood if people wanted to go to Sixfields. Can you not see why people would say something about that though after the shit people got for going to watch their own team play? It's all well and good having the "people can do what they want" (while I fully agree with). It is just a shame it wasn't like that with city fans watching their own team and that fans groups weren't preaching it then.

Nick

Administrator
I hope you're standing Nick. I'll be voting for you, I can't wait to see you have to formulate a plan of action that's going to get the clubs owners moving forward. You spend most of your time on here slating, er sorry I mean having a difference of opinion to anyone and everyone who is actually doing something you must have the formula for success ready in your back pocket. Perhaps grendull could run your campaign for you. With his communication skill set and your master plan you'll have SISU eating out of your hands in no time.

Where have I slated that has never been constructive? I have never agreed with the "so and so are shit" type posts, what is the problem if they are constructive though?

I suppose I was slating the protest group when I pointed out that the time wouldn't be on the screen and that the cameras wouldn't see them. Funny to watch them all running about to get in view of the camera and moaning about the time not being on the screen though. When I pointed these about before the game I was just being negative and "slating", I personally thought it was just common sense.

I am by no means an expert, but if people can't take on constructive feedback that isn't really my issue is it?

Nick

Administrator
It's funny, I smiled when I read his comment, thought it was a good wind up... strange you bought it, and went straight on the attack. Actually, maybe it's not so strange really.. ;)

Was hardly wound up or attacking it was just replying with the tone of the post?

skybluetony176

Where have I slated that has never been constructive? I have never agreed with the "so and so are shit" type posts, what is the problem if they are constructive though?

I suppose I was slating the protest group when I pointed out that the time wouldn't be on the screen and that the cameras wouldn't see them. Funny to watch them all running about to get in view of the camera and moaning about the time not being on the screen though. When I pointed these about before the game I was just being negative and "slating", I personally thought it was just common sense.

I am by no means an expert, but if people can't take on constructive feedback that isn't really my issue is it?

So will you be standing for election or not? Only it's not clear from your reply.

Sky Blue Harry H

This forum has so many threads on 'non on-the-pitch' subjects, it really reflects how poorly we are doing and how convinced we are that nothing will ever change (anybody do 'Waiting for Godot' at school?!?). Apart from the occasional outbreak of 'Webster baiting' , you would think most threads would be about dropping x and playing y, but we all seem to have realised?/accepted?/ on nothing changing for the good on the playing side. Are we just depressed as a group? Maybe when the sun comes out in Spring? Maybe that's why SP is looking forward to Summer?!!:confused:

Terry Gibson's perm

No renewal for me, wife is back working weekends so somebody has to look after the kids but not really enjoying the football and fed up with the circus that surrounds it. If anybody from the club is reading this don't bother trotting out Pressley and Waggott saying good things are going to be happening as I don't believe you anymore.

dongonzalos

If by some miracle CCFC are taken over by a rich benefactor in the summer. I hope you "no way" types remain true to your word

I guess for those people if they are saying no because of the way the club is run.

If we are taken over by a rich benefactor or just another hedge fund who want to make money through success on the pitch. Then those people have every right to buy a season ticket if the reason they are not goes away.

In your logic if weekday football gets banned. (Your only reason for not renewing) You should stick to your word and still not buy a season ticket.

Load of tosh in an attempt to wind people up poor form that man

Sky Blue Harry H

No renewal for me, wife is back working weekends so somebody has to look after the kids but not really enjoying the football and fed up with the circus that surrounds it. If anybody from the club is reading this don't bother trotting out Pressley and Waggott saying good things are going to be happening as I don't believe you anymore.

Surely someone who obviously likes/liked Terry Gibson's curly perm should be hardened to any other strange/mediocre goings on on the football pitch? ;)

skybluebeduff

Can someone send a link of this topic to our Joy

She'll be happy to know she still has people wanting to pay money to her company, that's for sure. Wait til next season when our FFP has been blagged by Waggot even more, what a season to look forward to and pay for...

Users who are viewing this thread