If you had to make a decision right now... (1 Viewer)

Cranfield Sky Blue

Would you renew your season ticket for next year?

i wouldn't because I am just not enjoying it anymore.

Last edited:

skybluesam66

no - and thats after 40 odd yrs(northampton excluded) - i would probably end up going to a few games - but maybe 10/12

Sub

no --- sick of the whole CCFC circus now on and off the pitch we are not building a team for the future just patching up a team to put out on the pitch with loan players and other teams cast off injury prone players

Sbarcher

No. No matter how shit the week was going, there was always Saturday to look forward to. Doesn't do it for me anymore I'm afraid.

hill83

No, along with 1 mate and my dad who this season were the last out of a group of 8.
We've only been to a couple of games this season so I won't be wasting money again.

It's a shame really but it's a load of old bollocks. Sick of it.

Last edited:

Suffolkskyblue

It's a round trip of over 200 miles for me to watch crap and leave disappointed. Unless there's some improvement and something to look forward to I won't be renewing next year. Take in the odd game yes but season ticket no!

bawtryneal

If anybody has the technical know-how they should copy and paste this post (when finished) and send it to JS. Might Have a greater impact than an "open letter"

Voice_of_Reason

Didn't last year, didn't this year and certainly NOT next season. Just a handful of games and the only one I enjoyed was the Gillingham return to the Ricoh (only to be kicked in the goolies yet again when I thought that at last things were on the "up".

skybluelee

When will this ever end? I'm not a ST holder but I simply can't bring myself to waste a day of my life and £100 to boot to watch this sad pale reflection of what used to be the club I adored. Can't see me coming to any game soon unless it so happens to coincide with a trip to see family.

I never ever thought I would feel like this.

It's terrifying to think what crowds we might get in league 2.

How SISU have been allowed to get away with this is criminal.

fernandopartridge

No. Not because of any self indulgent pap about emotional ties, but because with so many week night games I miss too many to make it worthwhile.

CJ_covblaze

I haven't got one now and won't get one next season either.

Kingokings204

I had my heart set on one of I'm honest but after this season I don't enjoy it anymore. The football is boring and results are shockingly poor. This therefore doesn't warrent me spending 300 odd quid to comit to 23 games and midweek and the winter months which I hate if I have to go.

Results still matter to me and always will but when we lose its just more same old rather than me getting pissed off and I am a very realist football fan. If your club is a shambles off the pitch and the players and managers you sign reflect this then you deserve to lose which then again makes it easier for me lately.

I want us to avoid the drop and I think league 2 is just shocking and it's shocking enough playing yeovil town and fleetwood town. Will we? Wait and see I guess.

stupot07

I've got one now, but I honestly don't know whether I'm going to renew. The product on the pitch is poor and the wasps paraphernalia everywhere is depressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

fernandopartridge

I've got one now, but I honestly don't know whether I'm going to renew. The product on the pitch is poor and the wasps paraphernalia everywhere is depressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Tsk. When has the product on the pitch been good?

Steve.B50

Not a chance, we have two and no way are we having new ones next season.
Do not look forward to home match days anymore, it was more fun on the hill last season, at least we were winning.
Even if things turn around I doubt I will have one.

fernandopartridge

Not a chance, we have two and no way are we having new ones next season.
Do not look forward to home match days anymore, it was more fun on the hill last season, at least we were winning.
Even if things turn around I doubt I will have one.

Can't make two trips every weekend, Wasps is quite enough eh?

Users who are viewing this thread