Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

I went today

How could I miss out on a thread that shows exactly why it's all so mature and sophisticated, and there's no reason whatsoever to rip the piss out of some (not all)!

No I meant you are a bickering old queen as well...
I will give an honest opinion even if it winds a few up, they usually deserve it.. maybe not Robo tbf...
 
No I meant you are a bickering old queen as well...
I will give an honest opinion even if it winds a few up, they usually deserve it.. maybe not Robo tbf...

You should just all whack your cocks out on the table and measure up, it'd save a lot of time.

Not a Northampton table though, Not One Prick More!
 
This thread is like a SkyBluesTalk greatest hits compilation.
 
He went to the game, and posted how despite having a free ticket to go to the game, he isn't tempted to go back.

Not entirely sure why this hasn't been embraced as anti-SISU propaganda tbh but somehow, bizarrely, it's led to a row between a bunch of bickering old queens!

Mmmm another one who as has "confessed" to obtaining a free ticket. Its totally fine then if the ticket is free, nothing about morals etc etc. seems to be a few tickets flying around lately but i know a lot of people and no one i know has had one? Ive not missed a boxing day match with my old man since i can remember but i will this year, and you know what im gonna sit round my old mans listen to it on the radio.
 
It's a game of football chap, not peoples lives. Most people can tell the difference!

It's far more than a game of football chap,it's a passion or a religion if you like, and true supporters will not stand by and watch their Club being torn apart by a money grabbing hedge fund. And no you will not get me or my family attending
the shed.
:blue:
 
You should just all whack your cocks out on the table and measure up, it'd save a lot of time.

Not a Northampton table though, Not One Prick More!

y9ugy3er.jpg


:) :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)
 
My lad said to me today, can we go to sixfields next game dad. We'll be going, if anyone calls my lad a scab, I'll break their jaw. Thanks

Its so sad when a debate as sensitive as this requires a poster to threaten violence especially as its highly unlikely a child would be called a scab, I think Shropshirecov knows that supporting the move to Northants by going into the stadium is wrong but we are having such a good run at the moment he wants to go. 3-5 years in northants will kill this club, the poor attendance numbers have IMO forced sisu back to the negotiating table a sixfields sell out wouldn't have. You want the club to return to the ricoh, I want the club to return to the ricoh, going to northants justifies SISU's decision.

I just want to support the lads, my son wants to watch his team - however there will be no club to support if we remain in norhants.
 
average attendances since 2007 when sisu took over

2006 21180
2007 20342
2008 19123
2009 17408
2010 17305
2011 16310
2012 15119
2013 10997
2014 1500?

There seems to be a loud mouth minority on here who would have it believed "everyone" is contemplating going to sixfields. Clearly not.
 
average attendances since 2007 when sisu took over

2006 21180
2007 20342
2008 19123
2009 17408
2010 17305
2011 16310
2012 15119
2013 10997
2014 1500?

There seems to be a loud mouth minority on here who would have it believed "everyone" is contemplating going to sixfields. Clearly not.

I said many of us not everyone and some people are, our attendances have dropped due to our struggles on the pitch not just SISU..
 
I said many of us not everyone and some people are, our attendances have dropped due to our struggles on the pitch not just SISU..

Sisu caused our troubles on the pitch by selling all of our best players and not buying adequate replacements.
:blue:
 
I said many of us not everyone and some people are, our attendances have dropped due to our struggles on the pitch not just SISU..
But are Shitzu not responsible for our struggles on the pitch?
 
Sisu caused our troubles on the pitch by selling all of our best players and not buying adequate replacements.
:blue:

They didn't employee the correct manager in my opinion when they first took over.
 
But are Shitzu not responsible for our struggles on the pitch?

Of course to an extent they are but saying they are the cause of it because we sold our best players is dumb, every club sells players we are no different.
 
What's the difference in Torch going under the circumstances he did, compared to the people who watch the game from the hill, NOPM was sustained!

The only criticism someone could throw is the increasing attendances. Making it not look as bad as it is.
However I suspect if Torch had not gone maybe the voucher is somehow included in attendances explaining the discrepancy there always is?
 
And I spent exactly the same amount of money as these guys on the hill today. I counted 24.

12345.webp

The hillers get applauded for that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom