I went today (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

1. I didn't give Shitzu my money we used a free ticket voucher we got when my son did the Sky Blues in the Community thing during the summer.
2. I took a flask so didn't give Shitzu any money for F&B
3. I didn't buy a programme.
4. Clarke and Wilson are fucking brilliant
5. It was cold
6. Journey was a little tedious.
7. Won't be going again.
8. That's it really.

hill83

cat-interesting.jpg

rodders

I went today again and will carry on going because I like to watch good football and having watched garbage at the Ricoh for many years a little jaunt to Northampton is no problem

RoboCCFC90

1. I didn't give Shitzu my money we used a free ticket voucher we got when my son did the Sky Blues in the Community thing during the summer.
5. It was cold
7. Won't be going again.
8. That's it really.

Fair play Torch, question is after what you saw are you tempted to keep going?

RoboCCFC90

I must admit I have been very tempted to go myself recently, it getting hard to stay away.

skybluetony176

5. It was cold
7. Won't be going again.
8. That's it really.

9. The atmosphere was electric like RFC keeps telling us?

shy_tall_knight

I went today again and will carry on going because I like to watch good football and having watched garbage at the Ricoh for many years a little jaunt to Northampton is no problem

Rodders if thousands of other fans gave into temptation like you we would be stuck in northants indefinitely, the road to hell is paved with temptation

torchomatic

RoboCCFC90

One by one the appologists on here cave in. Hardly surprising.

What's the difference in Torch going under the circumstances he did, compared to the people who watch the game from the hill, NOPM was sustained!

zuni

Go for the football leave ccc and sisu to sort the rest

wtf, how can it be that simple....I just don't get it, wearing blinkers doesn't make it go away....so many surrender monkeys who cant go without.....just glad the germans aren't getting ready to invade, you would all be waving white flags and finding reasons to say its ok for them to do what ever they like. Yes it is hard not to go.....just forgetting ccc and sisu wont make it stop.

covmark

wtf, how can it be that simple....I just don't get it, wearing blinkers doesn't make it go away....so many surrender monkeys who cant go without.....just glad the germans aren't getting ready to invade, you would all be waving white flags and finding reasons to say its ok for them to do what ever they like. Yes it is hard not to go.....just forgetting ccc and sisu wont make it stop.

great, another crap war reference. Wtf has our situation got to do with being invaded by bloody Germans?

Grendel

Absurd analogy

RoboCCFC90

I wouldn't go if they gave me a free season ticket and chauffeured me there and back.

Fair enough. Those who do have reasons and I think there are temping reasons for all of us, at the end of the day you have to decide what is best for you and no one else.

ohitsaidwalker king power

5. It was cold
7. Won't be going again.
8. That's it really.

What's the difference in Torch going under the circumstances he did, compared to the people who watch the game from the hill, NOPM was sustained!

I demand a Judicial Review!!!- unwarranted use, has exceeded the legitimate scope of its intention and is an irrational use of intended community/public funds ;)

rodders

Temptation you make it sound like a dodgey date behind the wife's back I am sure many more are close to going just to see how good this team is don't deprive yourselves go and enjoy

wince

great, another crap war reference. Wtf has our situation got to do with being invaded by bloody Germans
When Britain went to war millions of people had to stick together and do things they didn't like or normally do, for the reater good , staying away from sixfields is for the greater good ,its a simple reference to make that point

covmark

Temptation you make it sound like a dodgey date behind the wife's back I am sure many more are close to going just to see how good this team is don't deprive yourselves go and enjoy

As much as I want to, can't bring myself to watch home matches that aren't at home.
Can't say I haven't been tempted though.

valiant15

Dont you understand that the more who go justify that disgusting fishers actions in taking the club away?

NorthernWisdom

When Britain went to war millions of people had to stick together and do things they didn't like or normally do, for the reater good , staying away from sixfields is for the greater good ,its a simple reference to make that point

Not that simple.

Initially the overwhelming majority celebrated peace in our time.

Following the majority view was the wrong thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread