Hummell (3 Viewers)

jordan210

The black and grey training top looks just as good as the blue one imo

jordan210

Are those black hooded rain jackets? Think they could be, will be getting one if they are.

Like the nice simple designs. Something you can actually wear without look like a FKW.

Jackets look good. even the socks looks good

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Well nice.

RoboCCFC90

Dint Robins when he first come in say Ryton was soulless and had a load of graffiti done on the walls.

around the same time the Harry shaw bus colour changed.

It was just before MR, Tony Mowbray instigated the changes around Ryton.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Do you think we're expecting some kit news today? It's been a bit quiet on the news front for at least... one day, and I need something to get me even more excited about another season, so it would be greatly appreciated. That, and the fact we have our first preseason game a week tomorrow, should mean it's imminent, although I am aware we could probably wear last seasons kit for the preseason stuff.

jordan210

You would think today would be a great day to release it. Being payday and end of month and Sunny !

So in true coventry fashion will be the 2nd week of July. When everyone moans about not having money.

kapowaz

I don’t know how many it is as a proportion, but footyheadlines.com has published official photos of a large number of Championship and football league teams. It can’t be far off certainly.

theferret

The delay I guess is down to the fact the retail unit is not ready. When I went past last weekend nothing had been done and the re-fitting hadn't even started. It may have got underway this week though.

JimmyHillsbeard

1. Bus travel to St Andrew’s?
2. “Kit” “launch”
3 announce that we’ll be playing with outsized subbuteo balls this season

no_loyalty

Kit launch next Friday, at evening with Mark Robins

Users who are viewing this thread