Hummell (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

Any news on the release date? Be nice to get a distraction from the Ricoh/Wasps saga!

chiefdave

a) that looks shit, be very disappointed if that's what we end up with;
b) if you are in a position to see the kit before everyone else you'd have to be a bit of dick to leak it on social media knowing the club will want to do a reveal as they do every year.

PurpleBin

Why do people post and say IMO after something that could only ever be their own opinion?

I'm glad you pointed out it was shit in your opinion...I thought you meant you were here to share someone elses opinion on the shirt looking shit.

Strange world.

Reactions: TTG

jordan210

material looks like cotton rather than what ever they make shirts from. looks like a bit of bedding or something like that.

logo looks like a window sticker

kapowaz

I’m glad he’s admitted it was a prototype, something about it just felt... off. Maybe because the half/half split put the lighter pin stripes on the right hand side instead of the left, or maybe because the pin stripes aren’t the same width? Either way it’s just too close to the original but still too different for my tastes. It feels like rather than paying homage it’s taking liberties.

Alkhen

I’m glad he’s admitted it was a prototype, something about it just felt... off. Maybe because the half/half split put the lighter pin stripes on the right hand side instead of the left, or maybe because the pin stripes aren’t the same width? Either way it’s just too close to the original but still too different for my tastes. It feels like rather than paying homage it’s taking liberties.

yeah I think what bugs me most is the line widths. really not a fan of gradient fade either so hopefully that wont feature

torchomatic

Nick

Administrator
Yeah Ryton was branded up.

Think there are a few walls covered in photos of the crowds etc too.

Users who are viewing this thread