Match Thread Huddersfield on saturday (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Give Tavares a start? he's 21 ffs, not a child a full grown man who can probably look out for himself, or else run away from defenders.
Don't loan him out, get him ready for 1st team next season instead of Waghorn/Walker. The lad has more about him than either than those two

I would like to think this is a joke but sadly I’m sure it’s serious

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Although I’m sure your only half serious why we’d want to play less than a full strength team I’ve no idea
You are correct only serious about promotion being impossible, but I would like to see some of the youngsters to feature at some point today like Tavares, Howley or Eccles (if he is available)

Sky Blue Harry H

Looks like a big crowd, having scanned the dots again - behind the goal looking a lot more than usual.

Grendel

Though unlikely we could in theory drop 5 places so really need as strong a team as possible

Sky Blue Harry H

When i saw the Hamer knock on Saturday... I immediately thought "2-weeker... Convenient!"

Maybe I'm being unfair on him but we'll see.

Of the three, if we have to lose one, I think it might be him - better ability than O'Hare, but I have a man crush on Cal, so he must not be allowed to leave. Gyo will be worth twice as much by the end of next season (and more if we finish in the top 6)

Tommo1993

Today in Morrisons on Holyhead Rd I saw a Cov/Rangers face mask. The thought of that and signs begging for shirts means I can’t make it to todays game 🤢🤢🤢🤮

Jagmannn

Play a strong team today & beat Huddersfield 3-0 ...All in front of a big crowd ...mad late rush for Season Tickets

Users who are viewing this thread