Match Thread Huddersfield on saturday (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Looks like it's selling quite well to me this far out from the game

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Going back to the Jimmy Hill days Huddersfield was one of the very few when there was a bit of crowd trouble, Rotherham another, must have been a Yorkshire thing.

Sky Blue Harry H

Them making the autos is about as likely as us making the play offs

Very little chance, but if Bournemouth only get 3 points from their last 4 games (Swansea a, Blackburn a, Forest h, Millwall h), Huddersfield would pip them if they win their last two games. As you say - highly unlikely (the former at least), but more chance than us catching Sheff Utd.

slowpoke

I still fancy Forest pipping Bournemouth who are not playing great t”have two tricky away fixtures next Swansea and Blackburn and then the biggie Forest at home, although Forest do have Fulham away coming up. Going to be tight.

It’sabatch87

Ordered my tickets on the 15th to be posted and still not arrived, I’ve emailed the club but should it take this long? Never been like this before.
Any ideas guys?

pusbccfc

Shame it's £30 a ticket. Will put some off.

clint van damme

Ordered my tickets on the 15th to be posted and still not arrived, I’ve emailed the club but should it take this long? Never been like this before.
Any ideas guys?

The club should get back to you fairly promptly and tell you how to proceed. They're generally pretty helpful in my experience

Sky Blue Harry H

I still fancy Forest pipping Bournemouth who are not playing great t”have two tricky away fixtures next Swansea and Blackburn and then the biggie Forest at home, although Forest do have Fulham away coming up. Going to be tight.

Would have said yes - but losing Davies, then Grabban is a big blow to them . Only Surridge left as a centre forward.

SkyBlueSoul

I'm bringing 4 part timers* with me. Minor grumble about it being more than last time (Preston was £25 I think) but not enough to put them off. Hopefully the fact it's the last home game means others are the same, which I assume is what the club were banking on

* for part timers see Celtic, Liverpool, Sunderland fans and one who doesn't even follow football

ccfc1234

I'm bringing 4 part timers* with me. Minor grumble about it being more than last time (Preston was £25 I think) but not enough to put them off. Hopefully the fact it's the last home game means others are the same, which I assume is what the club were banking on

* for part timers see Celtic, Liverpool, Sunderland fans and one who doesn't even follow football
Your mates are exactly the sort of fans we need to be coming to half a dozen games a season as they like the day out, the atmosphere and the football we play. Well done for getting them along.

Last edited:

rob9872

I was hoping for 4nil but with Blackburns score tonight I think we might need 6 or 7nil to make the play offs

Come on City PUSB!

rob9872

Agreed. We were in a social club before the game mainly full of old boys. Very friendly and most of them wanted the manager out lol.
Where was that? 1230 kick off and we couldn't find anywhere open early at all. One place said we gould have tea or coffee!

rob9872

They were extremely welcoming at their place , really nice people .. one of this seasons best away days
Their announcer disagreed :)

Users who are viewing this thread