Match Thread Huddersfield on saturday (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Oh look, Bidwell is starting ahead of Maatsen. Can't be right Robins doesn't rate him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Boddy giving a big thanks to wasps in the programme notes

Last edited:

Sick Boy

Maybe Robins pulled him in , said Simon mate you've been fantastic , have a rest im going to give Ben a couple games to see the season out ..

Moore probably said " no problem gaffa " and that's that

It's probably not as deep as you'd think
Let’s hope so, he’s been one of our best signings this season - I still think he should be playing it though - how many other teams give their first choice keeper a rest?

Grendel

steve101

Let’s hope so, he’s been one of our best signings this season - I still think he should be playing it though - how many other teams give their first choice keeper a rest?
I think it is strange. Moore hasn't been at his best but he hasn't made any howlers. I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. Maybe he is on his way? Hope not.

Sick Boy

I think it is strange. Moore hasn't been at his best but he hasn't made any howlers. I wonder if something is going on behind the scenes. Maybe he is on his way? Hope not.
He’s far superior to Wilson and won’t he around long if he’s playing back up.

steve101

Very surprised to see Shipley on the bench. I would have hoped his red card for U23s would have been another reason to leave him out.

skybluegod

Moore is a consummate professional. He will take being dropped the way he should and I'm certain will be back as number 1 in preseason. There is nothing to suggest he is off. No need to look for a story that isn't there.

You have admitted he isn't at his best, it really doesn't hurt anybody to give Wilson a chance for a couple games.

Grendel

Great play o hare and great hold off Gyokeres Waghorn unlucky

Users who are viewing this thread