fatso

Jun 19, 2017
The global temperature trend has been heading up long before 1991. 1991 made no appreciable difference to the trend either:

View attachment 25361
Ironically, your own graph shows that the last time the global temperature anomaly was at 0.5 was around 1991. It hasn't been down at that level since. Infact there's been a rapid rise since.

fatso

Jun 19, 2017
Well that I do agree with.
So you believe the American government over the space landings, but not over the assassination of JFK ?

How do you decide which BS your choosing to believe in?

And people think I'm a nut job 😉

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
So you believe the American government over the space landings, but not over the assassination of JFK ?

How do you decide which BS your choosing to believe in?

And people think I'm a nut job 😉

Because one has a huge timeline of political corruption, geopolitics and broken promises and the other has a youtube video for nut jobs like you to watch.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
Lots of info out there on the JFK assassination. It's easy to see why it has created questions and I would say the general consensus is that it wasn't exactly as portrayed at the time. There immediately was suspicion of a cover up.

There is an extraordinary amount of evidence that the moon landings did actually happen.

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
The problem with most conspiracies is the sheer number of people needed to keep quiet about them. JFK, Kurt Cobain, Tupac and Biggie, whatever I can accept as you’d only need a handful. Flat Earth, covid, new world order shit, you’re talking about hundreds of thousands of people needed to keep quiet. Never going to happen.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
We can see water on distant planets but not a space rover vehicle on the moon?

Yet we can put telescopes into satalights to get past earth's atmosphere, so are you seriously telling me your buying that BS?

We can and do and have taken pictures. I’m just assuming because you think NASA are in on it they can’t be trusted as a source. Spotting a ocean at low res is a little easier than spotting something the size of a Ford Fiesta.

Reactions: Otis

Ian1779

Dec 6, 2012
The problem with most conspiracies is the sheer number of people needed to keep quiet about them. JFK, Kurt Cobain, Tupac and Biggie, whatever I can accept as you’d only need a handful. Flat Earth, covid, new world order shit, you’re talking about hundreds of thousands of people needed to keep quiet. Never going to happen.
You can’t have flat earthers in that list… it’s not a conspiracy theory but a belief system for nutters. 😂

Reactions: Otis

SBT

Sep 14, 2012

Can’t remember which director or film critic it was who said it, but my favourite quote about the moon landing conspiracy was that after hiring Stanley Kubrick of all people to direct the faked landing, NASA quickly realised after a few weeks that it would be easier and cheaper to just land on the moon instead.

AOM

Jul 8, 2016
Can’t remember which director or film critic it was who said it, but my favourite quote about the moon landing conspiracy was that after hiring Stanley Kubrick of all people to direct the faked landing, NASA quickly realised after a few weeks that it would be easier and cheaper to just land on the moon instead.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sep 10, 2014

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sep 10, 2014

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
On a serious note what is he actually doing while there are parts of the country literally on fire?

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
Not found it so bad personally. Keep windows and curtains closed and get on with it.

Looks awful in some places. There are wildfires down in Cornwall where my other half is from.

fatso

Jun 19, 2017
We can and do and have taken pictures. I’m just assuming because you think NASA are in on it they can’t be trusted as a source. Spotting a ocean at low res is a little easier than spotting something the size of a Ford Fiesta.
But the fiesta is much closer, so would actually appear much larger.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Now, I know my armchair is cheap, and at least it's lasted about seven years, but the fake leather has stripped itself off the thing in the heat!

An American friend of the wife’s has come to stay. Her hair has frizzed up like Monica’s

wingy

Jul 9, 2011
Some of the houses in Wennington look like the old tintown style.
Wierd watching it as while they're burning the perimeter shrubbery/trees are not.

Users who are viewing this thread