Heat (2 Viewers)

Grendel

I'm worried about driving down Longford Road later, half the road is going to be missing.

it actually is it’s melting!

Grendel

I wasn't exaggerating it is all over car tyres and everything.

They have only just re laid it all. Obviously a bodge.

I have honestly just driven through it - that’s the road near the funeral directors by the canal yes? It looks like the council have employed some pikeys (awaits complaints) to repair the road as a cash in hand job. It’s melting

fernandopartridge

Anyone else got kids who are refusing to sleep due to the heat. Not their fault as Christ it’s hot.

But it’s definitely a frustration and a lot of moving around I could do without at this time of night and in this heat.

My 4 yo son is a good sleeper and he went to sleep as normal, my 2 yo daughter on the other hand......

Nick

Administrator
I have honestly just driven through it - that’s the road near the funeral directors by the canal yes? It looks like the council have employed some pikeys (awaits complaints) to repair the road as a cash in hand job. It’s melting

Yeah the back of the Ricoh. It was re laid a couple of months ago.

It was awful yesterday so dread to think what is like today.

Bugsy

fatso

Due to the atmosphere (convenient eh fatso??) you can’t get better detail than about 200m from Earth, so still too low res to see a lander. NASA have released photos from space, but obviously they’re part of the Illuminati so can’t be trusted.

Interesting discussion here:What is the highest resolution image of the moon taken from Earth's surface?
We can see water on distant planets but not a space rover vehicle on the moon?

Yet we can put telescopes into satalights to get past earth's atmosphere, so are you seriously telling me your buying that BS?

Users who are viewing this thread